+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

srarap7or

Aug 27, 2021
Application Received: Feb 25
AOR Received: Aug 26
Application successfully linked
-----------
The status on Ecas is still "Application Received", and "Submitted" when I log in into the account. When I open the the process, it says they are processing the applications. For those who received the AOR recently, is the status showing the same way on your end or do you see "In Process" on Ecas?

Last edited:

George01

Aug 27, 2021
Thank you for that. In the email I got from IRCC in April asking for resubmitting additional family info form, the application number starts with XF... should I be worried about that?
I don't see any reason to worry. Just skip X and rest is your Application File Number.

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hi Everyone I received email from cic Mississauga with an attachment . The attachment says document is required to meet minimum income requirements . In next line it says if not already included in your application. Since I already included all document in my original application do I need to do anything?. I believe it is a standard format send to everyone. Can you please confirm?

I Am also struggling to link the account. I now have application no and UCI no. However despite adding all detail to link the account the account could not be found. Any idea? I very much appreciate your feedback. Thank you

Reactions: TL109

TL109

Aug 16, 2015
Hi all i got an email from ircc to re submit additional family info and background declaration form on the letter i could see the application number and uci numbers when i plug them in the online too it says your application is in process, do i take that as an AOR?

Curious2

Jan 7, 2013
I called IRCC this morning , agent confirmed that its an standard template that IRCC is sending out as an reminder along with the file number. He also mentioned that if file number starts with F then it means they have reviewed documents for its completeness . Agent also suggested that if we want we can submit IMM5768 again through IRCC webform but its not mandatory. He also mentioned that if there is additional document it will be updated in Ecas.
Thanks!

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
New update...
The 'Sponsorship Application Status' is showing Decision Made....
'Permanent Residence Application Status' is 'in Process'

We just have received Bio request on Friday.
Sam status here .. updated to DM for sponsorship and got Bio request for parents on friday

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Did you or your parents receive this AOR? Also was it an email or by post?
No, I had given my email. So I was the one who received it

ronaksingh

Nov 2, 2017
Hello Guys,

Can you please help me here, I will really appreciate it. I got the biometrics request for my Parents Immigration on Friday but when I am not able to book their appointment using VFS India website. Its not allowing me to select the date. Is there something wrong or the VFS office is closed for biometrics? I am trying to book the appointment from Toronto.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks,
Ronak

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hello Guys,

Can you please help me here, I will really appreciate it. I got the biometrics request for my Parents Immigration on Friday but when I am not able to book their appointment using VFS India website. Its not allowing me to select the date. Is there something wrong or the VFS office is closed for biometrics? I am trying to book the appointment from Toronto.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks,
Ronak
Hi there, VFS is open, I havent received BIOMETRICS request but to be on safer side I have booked appointment for my parents in September. I booked from vancouver.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/book-an-appointment
Just create an account using parents details and book

ronaksingh

Nov 2, 2017
there are people like you who are so dumb and immature. you haven’t received the request but you went ahead and booked the appointment and probably taken the slot for someone who has the request.
Don’t you know you get one month from the date you receive the biometrics letter.
Apply some senses if you have

Hi there, VFS is open, I havent received BIOMETRICS request but to be on safer side I have booked appointment for my parents in September. I booked from vancouver.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/book-an-appointment
Just create an account using parents details and book