+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

popjess

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hi All,

Yesterday I received AOR with a request to submit an IMM 5768 form. I already submitted the requested form, with consent to allow IRCC access my information from CRA. I saw they asked from many applicant again. May be because we send our application before generating NOA 2020 that's why they asking the consent again. I will send this form again I don't want delay.

One question is I won't be able to link my application as I got the application and UCI number but still I won't be link application. Any suggestions!

Thanks!
My suggestion is to check online status as well. We do not have to bother how to link the application.
I check online status every day by filling serval information each time.
It is ok for me. ( I tired to link application, but I failed to do it as you did. )

rick1982

Aug 31, 2021
Hi all,

Just received an email from IRCC confirming the application is received. It also says:

"Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
- A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number."

I already included this form when submitting the application. So Im bit confused here.

Do I need to send that form again or its just a template included in all AOR emails ? Also, does this message mean AOR?

Please advise
Hi. I received the same message from CIC regarding the PR application of my parents. Please advise whether I need to respond to CIC. Many thanks for your guidance on this.

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

Parent's name

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.

OR

If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to
provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the
Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout
for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your
parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same
as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this
document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

popjess

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hi. I received the same message from CIC regarding the PR application of my parents. Please advise whether I need to respond to CIC. Many thanks for your guidance on this.

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

Parent's name

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.

OR

If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to
provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the
Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout
for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your
parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same
as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this
document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.
I think it is a notification of receiving your application.
It is not to remind you to resend the IMM5768 form, from my experience.
I was asked to send Requested Document to IRCC in the mid Feb, and it has the specific number to indicate the case and the number page should be put as the first page for delivering the added document.

MAHESARI

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2011
AOR Received.
July 13, 2011
Med's Request
July 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 22, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 20, 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 23, 2011

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
Hi congrats! Mine also just started processing as well.

Im wondering what do you see as the status when you login with the GCkeys portal, there, it just says that the status is subitted, but when I click on the application, it says that the application is in progress. Wondering if you see something similar, thanks
It says submitted under Current Status in GCKEY & We are processing your application under the application status in GCKEY.

Reactions: gen_z

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hi,
Anyone whose PGP 2020 application received on Feb 2021 received Bio or Medical. I see lots of Jan applicants got the Bio and Medical.
Mine recevied on 2nd Feb and start processing 10th Aug Still shown Sponsership-In progress.
Thanks

Edisonp

Apr 30, 2021
Just received biometric request today. The status is still “ in process” in ECAS. Files was received in Jan 12 and starting processed in July 19.

Reactions: dalsy2