+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

vakhbhav

May 4, 2021
Hi All. I need your advice. My parents date of birth is different in their passport compared to their birth certificate. When I am applying for them under PGP program, CIC needs birth certificate as well. Is it possible to avoid any querries if submit an affidavit explaining that both date of births and the reason being by mistake the 2 date of births are different?

Please advise

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hi all, I am reading about "linking an application" what is this. Is it some kind of online portal where you can track your application, receive instruction for further processing, upload/submit the needed additional information and or documents??

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Follow the directions in the application
I could not find any guideline. Is there any info that you can share? I wonder about including detais of transcactions or just balance____ will the 6 month transactions be required or just the balance?Thanks again for your input

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I could not find any guideline. Is there any info that you can share? I wonder about including detais of transcactions or just balance____ will the 6 month transactions be required or just the balance?Thanks again for your input
You only nEd one month for supervisa.

Aug 23, 2021
Is your MIL able to renew her passport from Canada? How long has she been in Canada? When does her supervisa expire?
she has renewed her passport already, but the new passport does not have the super visa on it. She still has her old passport.

she has been in Canada for about 2 years now.

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Received AOR just now. File received feb 22,2021

Niki_2021

Apr 15, 2021
Do we need to send it again? The letter say :
"if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible"

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Do we need to send it again? The letter say :
"if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible"
Your are right, I didn't saw that part earlier, I will wait for a day or two. Most of the times any documentation request gets updated in ecas. If there is really a form request we will be sure via ECAS.

Sina

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Guys,

Just received an email from IRCC confirming the application is received. It also says:

"Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
- A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number."

I already included this form when submitting the application. Just wondering if this message is a template and it is included in all IRCC emails? and also does this message mean AOR?

Please advise.

Thanks

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi all,

Just received an email from IRCC confirming the application is received. It also says:

"Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
- A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number."

I already included this form when submitting the application. So Im bit confused here.

Do I need to send that form again or its just a template included in all AOR emails ? Also, does this message mean AOR?

Please advise

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi guys, I also received AOR and is requested to submit IMM5768 form.

Application date Feb 22, 2021.

I would require to submit this form again since I recently have a newborn in August. I also have below question about this form.

In the section where it is asked whether you are Employed, Unemployed or self employed, what shall I mention - Unemployed? And then mention in the box given that I am on maternity leave? Or shall I say Employed as technically I am on leave but not unemployed.

Please help.