+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Main Applicant's passport has been renewed. Do I need to inform IRCC and share a copy? If Yes, how?

Application is linked and File Number is available.

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Main Applicant's passport has been renewed. Do I need to inform IRCC and share a copy? If Yes, how?

Application is linked and File Number is available.
Webform to IRCC with the details and copy of the passport

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
I have linked my parents application.

Ecas Status: Application Received ( for both Sponsor Application Status & PR application Status)
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on February 22, 2021
  2. We received XXXX's application for permanent residence on February 22, 2021.

I have heard through friends that we can do advance medicals and Biometric. Can I ask my parents to do Biometrics and Medicals in Advance ? For now ,I have booked biometrics for my parents on Sep 15th .

Any inputs / suggestions ?

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hi friends, I called CIC today and they gave me my application number (FXXXXXXXXX), my delivered date was Feb 22. The agent was not sure why there was no email of AOR sent to me. So I will just keep waiting. Now I tried to link my application to my online account and failed and reached the max 5 time daily.

Can anyone help me with this?
1) do I enter my parent information or mine on the status question (i.e. marriage, place, birth, birthday)?
2)When it asks where is my parent intend to live, do I enter my current city?
3) I have my spouse in my application as a family member but not a co-sign. so I am sponsoring my mom alone, should I put 2 or 3 in my family size to link my application?

Thank you in advanced!
Hi, I recently successfully linked mine with Application starting with F.
You need to enter your parents information (Principal applicant only) for marriage, place of birth etc.
1.0While linking the application select the option: Application number and family name.
2. Under Application's personal information: I select Passport and fill all information of principal application (my father, in my case)
Where asked where my parent intend to live: I entered my current city in canada. (same as i mentioned in my paper application)
3. You needs to select 2 in family size. (1 for you, 1 for your mother, if she is the only in the application. (in my case i have me as sponser, my wife as co-sign and I am sponser my dad as principal applicant and mom as dependent. So I enter 4)

Hope that information helps. Best of luck.
Let me know if u are successfully linked.

Reactions: sbbrampton

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
I have linked my parents application.

Ecas Status: Application Received ( for both Sponsor Application Status & PR application Status)
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on February 22, 2021
  2. We received XXXX's application for permanent residence on February 22, 2021.

I have heard through friends that we can do advance medicals and Biometric. Can I ask my parents to do Biometrics and Medicals in Advance ? For now ,I have booked biometrics for my parents on Sep 15th .

Any inputs / suggestions ?

Thank you in advance
Hi, for doing Biometric you need to present Biometric Instruction letter (BIL) that IRCC gives it to you, without it you can't do Biometric for example VAC in Turkey says: "The VAC will provide the following limited services until further notice.
  • Biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only"

Last edited:

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hi all,
Can my parents go ahead for PCC in India before requested by IRCC to save the timeframe. As pcc is valid for 6 months.
1. If yes, upon requested by IRCC how I can share PCC with them. Should i upload with my linked application.
2. Can pcc be requested without any paper from IRCC or to apply for pcc do i need to submit the requested document from IRCC.
Thanks in advance

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi, for doing Biometric you need to present Biometric Instruction letter (BIL) that IRCC gives it to you, without it you can't do Biometric for example VAC in Turkey says: "The VAC will provide the following limited services until further notice.
  • Biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only"
Oh thank you :)

ravenous071

Jan 2, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Looking for some suggestions/advice.
I've applied for PGP 2020 and my application is in progress for my Father.
I currently live and work in Ontario and therefore, for all questions in the applications forms as to where the Main Applicant (i.e., my Father) will reside, I listed 'Ontario'.
Now, I am switching jobs and plan to move to Alberta by end of this year, where I will live and my father will also come with me and live with me in Alberta. I highly doubt his PR will be approved before I move across to Alberta from Ontario.

What are the steps do I have to take now to inform IRCC that my father's intended place of living will be changed and how will it impact the sponsorship application (please note that I will still be meet the LICO requirements for the new job, hence no change from that perspective)?

Thank you kindly for any advice.

Cheers.
Frank

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi all,
Can my parents go ahead for PCC in India before requested by IRCC to save the timeframe. As pcc is valid for 6 months.
1. If yes, upon requested by IRCC how I can share PCC with them. Should i upload with my linked application.
2. Can pcc be requested without any paper from IRCC or to apply for pcc do i need to submit the requested document from IRCC.
Thanks in advance
Even Im looking for same

tsm

Mar 7, 2014
Hello can anyone let me know what number to reach out for status? I have seen in the thread that people have called but can't find the actual number