Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Hmmm, that's weird. A lot of people that submitted before Feb 22 are yet to get AOR...Interesting!
it could depend on the officer handling the files maybe

Yunii

Nov 23, 2017
Hi friends, I called CIC today and they gave me my application number (FXXXXXXXXX), my delivered date was Feb 22. The agent was not sure why there was no email of AOR sent to me. So I will just keep waiting. Now I tried to link my application to my online account and failed and reached the max 5 time daily.

Can anyone help me with this?
1) do I enter my parent information or mine on the status question (i.e. marriage, place, birth, birthday)?
2)When it asks where is my parent intend to live, do I enter my current city?
3) I have my spouse in my application as a family member but not a co-sign. so I am sponsoring my mom alone, should I put 2 or 3 in my family size to link my application?

Thank you in advanced!

happy4u

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hi friends, I called CIC today and they gave me my application number (FXXXXXXXXX), my delivered date was Feb 22. The agent was not sure why there was no email of AOR sent to me. So I will just keep waiting. Now I tried to link my application to my online account and failed and reached the max 5 time daily.

Can anyone help me with this?
1) do I enter my parent information or mine on the status question (i.e. marriage, place, birth, birthday)?
2)When it asks where is my parent intend to live, do I enter my current city?
3) I have my spouse in my application as a family member but not a co-sign. so I am sponsoring my mom alone, should I put 2 or 3 in my family size to link my application?

Thank you in advanced!
You should enter your mom's detail and family size as 3

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi, has anyone tried to link the application to their account recently? I have not been able to do so.

I can login to my account using either GCKey or through the sign-in partners, but once I logged in, I just get a generic information page https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application.html, I dont see a place where I could link the application to my account. Can anyone point me to where I could do that? Maybe Im missing something that is obvious.

Many thanks

10years montreal

Dec 29, 2017
Hi, has anyone tried to link the application to their account recently? I have not been able to do so.

I can login to my account using either GCKey or through the sign-in partners, but once I logged in, I just get a generic information page https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application.html, I dont see a place where I could link the application to my account. Can anyone point me to where I could do that? Maybe Im missing something that is obvious.

Many thanks
HI,
I have the same problem. After I log in I don't see
  • In your account, under “View the applications you submitted”, click on “Add (link) your application to your account to check your status”.

Reactions: gen_z

gen_z

May 23, 2018
HI,
I have the same problem. After I log in I don't see
  • In your account, under “View the applications you submitted”, click on “Add (link) your application to your account to check your status”.
Thanks, glad to know that Im not the only one with this problem :)

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Thank you! i finally linked the application to my dad's account. :)

Hi, Im also trying to link the application, but it seems like I can not find where to link the account. I just get a very generic page showing the information for immigration in general. Where did you find the link for linking your applications, thanks.

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hi, Im also trying to link the application, but it seems like I can not find where to link the account. I just get a very generic page showing the information for immigration in general. Where did you find the link for linking your applications, thanks.

Hi!

I just followed these steps posted by one of the member here:

• If you’re applying for family sponsorship, in the last question, “Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application”, also include the sponsor and the co-signer (if applicable). The number entered will be at least 2.
I was earlier entering 2 (parents) so was not able to link. Now I entered 3 and it worked. Please note, My spouse is already in Canada but not a co-signer on the application. So in my case I entered 3 (myself + parents).

When the primary applicant logs into IRCC secure account (if you haven't created it, please do so), on the home page, there's a section 'View the applications you submitted'. In that section, there's one link 'Add (link) your application to your account'.

After clicking on the link, once you select the category and sub-category, in the Application Details, there are four options. Three of the options have either UCI or Application Number in it but one of the options is 'Family Name, Given Name & Date of Birth'. I used that.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi!

• If you’re applying for family sponsorship, in the last question, “Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application”, also include the sponsor and the co-signer (if applicable). The number entered will be at least 2.
I was earlier entering 2 (parents) so was not able to link. Now I entered 3 and it worked. Please note, My spouse is already in Canada but not a co-signer on the application. So in my case I entered 3 (myself + parents).

When the primary applicant logs into IRCC secure account (if you haven't created it, please do so), on the home page, there's a section 'View the applications you submitted'. In that section, there's one link 'Add (link) your application to your account'.

After clicking on the link, once you select the category and sub-category, in the Application Details, there are four options. Three of the options have either UCI or Application Number in it but one of the options is 'Family Name, Given Name & Date of Birth'. I used that.

Hi, thanks, I appreciate the comprehensive answer.

The problem I have is that once I have logged into the IRCC secure account, there is no section "View the applications you submitted" in the home page.

The only sections I see that are relevant is:

- My applications (which is a loop that takes back to the IRCC login page)

Im wondering if there is an issue with their website. The login page seems to work fine, just that there is no link for linking my applications.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi!

I actually remembering trying to link the applications a week ago or so, at the time I could find the link for "linking the applications", but I just entered incorrect information too many times, so it blocked me for the day. But I cant find the link anymore now. I feel like IRCC is making a lot of changes and there is a bug.

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hi, thanks, I appreciate the comprehensive answer.

The problem I have is that once I have logged into the IRCC secure account, there is no section "View the applications you submitted" in the home page.

The only sections I see that are relevant is:

- My applications (which is a loop that takes back to the IRCC login page)

Im wondering if there is an issue with their website. The login page seems to work fine, just that there is no link for linking my applications.

Hi!

When did you created your cic account? I'm on my account right now and i can see the "add (link) your application to your account" at the bottom of the page. Try to open your account on your cellphone as i have encountered problems like that before when using computer to log in.