+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
how does one update the APPLICATION RECEIVED date on that tracker? is it the package delivered date shown in canada post? can you please let me know. Thanks!
Yes, correct. Application Received (in Ottawa) = Package Delivered in Ottawa by Canada Post (or whichever Mail/Courier service people have used)

Binree

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
how does one update the APPLICATION RECEIVED date on that tracker? is it the package delivered date shown in canada post? can you please let me know. Thanks!
Thats correct , when application delivered from canada post at CIC mention address , we assumed that ,thats the application received date .

Reactions: prisha55

Master3

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Received an email from CIC that :
IMM 5669 (for Principal Applicant): The Schedule A (IMM 5669) is missing a handwritten signature. Although the current form states that an electronic signature is acceptable, due to legislation changes as of May 22nd, 2018, a handwritten signature is required for this form. Please provide a newly completed Schedule A (IMM 5669) and ensure that you sign the form by hand once printed.

Note: For question 6 in the Schedule A, if you have not worked in the past 10 years (e.g. you’re retired), you must provide details of your personal history since the age of 18.

I have 2 options, send updated form by mail or e-mail which I will email the scanned form.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Received an email from CIC that :
IMM 5669 (for Principal Applicant): The Schedule A (IMM 5669) is missing a handwritten signature. Although the current form states that an electronic signature is acceptable, due to legislation changes as of May 22nd, 2018, a handwritten signature is required for this form. Please provide a newly completed Schedule A (IMM 5669) and ensure that you sign the form by hand once printed.

Note: For question 6 in the Schedule A, if you have not worked in the past 10 years (e.g. you’re retired), you must provide details of your personal history since the age of 18.

I have 2 options, send updated form by mail or e-mail which I will email the scanned form.
When did you submit your application?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
I received document request - marriage certificate of sponsor and co-signer. I had only attached record of marriage certificate by mistake.
Application rec - 22feb

Reactions: Master3

marcus_214

Feb 8, 2021
Hi everyone, I recently filed my 2020 taxes and received the NOA. How can/should I submit or send it to IRCC as they'd need my 2020 tax return to confirm my eligibility? While submitting my application, I mentioned that they (IRCC) can contact CRA and get my NOA's. Do I still need to send it to IRCC? Please let me know if anyone has any idea? Thanks!

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi everyone, I recently filed my 2020 taxes and received the NOA. How can/should I submit or send it to IRCC as they'd need my 2020 tax return to confirm my eligibility? While submitting my application, I mentioned that they (IRCC) can contact CRA and get my NOA's. Do I still need to send it to IRCC? Please let me know if anyone has any idea? Thanks!
Hi, if you have given them (IRCC) consent then you do not need to provide or submit any documents or NOAs. IRCC will contact CRA to verify your NOA when they get to that part of your application.

Reactions: marcus_214

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
As mentioned by a few people here, it is really not necessary if you already ticked for them to have access to it, it is very likely that just like you can get access to CRA's data with one click for the preparation of your tax return, once you give them permission, they get the same access. But if you worry that it may not be the case and that they may have to request your information and that it could delay your application, you can submit the documents once you get your AOR (you'll be able to link it to an account and submit additional documents electronically) or if you are even more impatient, submit it through the IRCC Webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Again, unnecessary, but whatever helps you sleep better at night! (NECESSARY if you DID NOT give permission to access your CRA information)