+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Yes that’s what I think, if i pay only for biometric now & there will be two fee processing receipts. Anywaz biometric are valid. I don’t think biometric for PR & visitor is any different.
will see what happens
for permanent residency you have to give new biometrics but due to covid they might accept old ones

dhillon95

Nov 21, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone on this thread who request for extension ??
My last day for submission is 14th march but my envelope(signed documents) is still in transit and I don’t think so i could make it by 14th march.

Thanks

Binree

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone on this thread who request for extension ??
My last day for submission is 14th march but my envelope(signed documents) is still in transit and I don’t think so i could make it by 14th march.

Thanks
Don't wait , send scan document , they dont ask for us orginal sign document . For document you dont need to wait

Reactions: Master3

dhillon95

Nov 21, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Don't wait , send scan document , they dont ask for us orginal sign document . For document you dont need to wait
That envelope got 3 affidavits as well. If I submitted scanned documents only then the file gonna be incomplete. I don’t know if i can submit scanned copy of affidavit.
Moreover, my parents photos are also there.

Binree

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
That envelope got 3 affidavits as well. If I submitted scanned documents only then the file gonna be incomplete. I don’t know if i can submit scanned copy of affidavit.
Moreover, my parents photos are also there.
Affidavit will need only if its not in english , and lots of people using walmart/costco photo , you just try is there any option . If not than you need extend time .no wories you will get it on time , if you are in ontario it just take 2 days .i send my document it takes me just 2 days .

dhillon95

Nov 21, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Affidavit will need only if its not in english , and lots of people using walmart/costco photo , you just try is there any option . If not than you need extend time .no wories you will get it on time , if you are in ontario it just take 2 days .i send my document it takes me just 2 days .
Will try that. Thanks for the help. And yeah i am living in Ontario.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I would suggest you to apply for extension, just incase you don’t receive the documents on time. I don’t think there are any charges for that.
Giving them a heads up is better than being sorry later. Don’t take a chance,by keeping them informed you will be on safer side & much relaxed.There will be no worries if your application reaches before deadline or a week later rather.

Reactions: hotsalsa

milansaha

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/5/2014
Nomination.....
17/6/2014
AOR Received.
14/8/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
14/8/2014
Med's Request
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
16/11/2014 <br/>Decision Made: 15/12/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23/12/2104<br/>Passport Sent: 29/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/01/2015<br/>Passport Collected: 14/01/2015
LANDED..........
30/01/2015
Hi Guys,

I sent the PGP application package three days back. It is on the way to be delivered to Ottawa.

However, I just discovered that for travel document, I sent information page of the passport only for parents. Not all the pages of their passport. Will that be a big issue ?

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi Guys,

I sent the PGP application package three days back. It is on the way to be delivered to Ottawa.

However, I just discovered that for travel document, I sent information page of the passport only for parents. Not all the pages of their passport. Will that be a big issue ?
It could be an issue. They would want to see all pages especially if there are any visas or stamps or remarks inside. I don’t think you can do anything now. But don’t worry, I’m sure they will let you know if they want any additional information and they will ask you to resubmit your parents’ passport pages if need be. Good luck!

Reactions: milansaha

mountain55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Yes, it is necessary to include and pay the biometric fees. I understand your situation. My parents on a Super Visa in Canada have recently given theirs too. What IRCC says is we should pay the biometric fees while applying to ensure smooth processing and if they think at a later stage that it wasn’t necessary then they will refund those fees. So yes, pay all the fees while applying.
You dont need to pay fee again if biometric given in past 10 years, their is official CIC link if you search on google , and you need to enter UCI number of your parents supervise application and some other fields and it will give you result , biometric valid till 2028 or whichever year. I did for my mother and her status came biometric valid till 2029 as she had done in 2019

mountain55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
for permanent residency you have to give new biometrics but due to covid they might accept old ones
Wrong concept, for PR you have to give new biometric. If someone gave biometric one year ago for Supervisa, why new biometric will be required. Does thumb print changes or eye changes... there is a tool online by CIC and if you write UCI number of past application it shows till what year biometric is valid... in my mother's case it is valid till 2019.

mountain55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Wrong concept, for PR you have to give new biometric. If someone gave biometric one year ago for Supervisa, why new biometric will be required. Does thumb print changes or eye changes... there is a tool online by CIC and if you write UCI number of past application it shows till what year biometric is valid... in my mother's case it is valid till 2019.
Just to add when sending your application package... print a copy of that tool which shows year till which biometric is valid... I printed that page and added along with supporting docs.

mountain55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Also I see people writing to send all pages of passport even blank pages so no one can hide rejections... guys please dont be so stupid. Document checklist says copy of travel document or passport no where it says all pages including blank.... what will they do looking at 24 blank pages... and will they count every blank page that no blank page is missing... all they need is relevant pages of passport with name address parents names etc.

Reactions: milansaha

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Also I see people writing to send all pages of passport even blank pages so no one can hide rejections... guys please dont be so stupid. Document checklist says copy of travel document or passport no where it says all pages including blank.... what will they do looking at 24 blank pages... and will they count every blank page that no blank page is missing... all they need is relevant pages of passport with name address parents names etc.
Please don't spread misinformation. It is clearly mentioned in the application guide that you need to send all the pages.