Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
I double checked it on official website before sending out my package.
CPC-M-PGP - is for courier delivery

CPC-PGP is for mail delivery

they have the exactly same address!

Do not panic.

HI,

I sent Package by Canada post at CPC-M-PGP

would it be any issue ?

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
My 2018 NoA has Job A + Job B + interest earned. So based on what you're suggesting, I should mention the interest earned as well on Q14 of IMM5768. In that case, for the interest earned, which is only around $80, what should I write under Employer Name/Address? Please refer last few posts just above if you need more information.
Anyone? Any advise on this please? There are opposing views, my accountant suggested there is no need to include the interest/dividend earned. But some people here are suggesting to include it if it is reflected on NoA. If so, what should I call it on the form?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone? Any advise on this please? There are opposing views, my accountant suggested there is no need to include the interest/dividend earned. But some people here are suggesting to include it if it is reflected on NoA. If so, what should I call it on the form?
I also suggest include the investment income.

Reactions: hotsalsa

marcus_214

Feb 8, 2021
I am in the same situation.
3-Feb: Submitted xpresspost parcel
8-Feb: Reached Ottawa and out for delivery
8-Feb: item redirected to recipient’s new address
8-Feb: item available for pick up

I called Canada Post and representative said your recipient (Government Organization) is LVR (Large Volume Recipient). Some times LVRs assign third party partner to pick up parcels on their behalf or pick up at their convenience. That could be the reason we have this status.

As that happened in second half of the day, I would wait till tomorrow first half and see if someone picks it up.

This is also in line with the query someone asked couple of days back in the same thread and said my status is “received by delivery partner” or something.

I had the same issue (exactly like the timeline you posted above). However, on 9th it said "Delivered to recipients Delivery partner". Did yours say the same thing too?

marcus_214

Feb 8, 2021
Hi Everyone, I am just curious - is there any way we will get an official confirmation or notification that IRCC received my paper application for PGP 2020? Like what if the courier misplaced by application and sent it to a different address? On Canada Post website, my most recent tracking update says "Delivered to Recipients Delivery partner".

bsingh14

Jan 19, 2021
I only did my T4 employment income, not NOA, they can refer to your taxes (if you have given permission) and clarify the difference.

Reactions: hotsalsa

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
Hi Everyone, I am just curious - is there any way we will get an official confirmation or notification that IRCC received my paper application for PGP 2020? Like what if the courier misplaced by application and sent it to a different address? On Canada Post website, my most recent tracking update says "Delivered to Recipients Delivery partner".
No, you won't get any official confirmation, till IRCC opens your package and verifies completeness (all documents, signatures, photos and payment). If IRCC notices any shortcomings it requests for more documents, else it issues an AoR - which will be the first 'confirmation' you receive. Do update the tracker at https://immitrackerpro.com/ca/pgp when you receive AoR.

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I only did my T4 employment income, not NOA, they can refer to your taxes (if you have given permission) and clarify the difference.
That's true, makes sense, giving them permission so they can check it out and clarify if need be. Thank you for your response.

Reactions: bsingh14

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Hey Guys, In IMM5768 Question 14 for the employment history section do we include parents in the family size?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
I was co-signer for my Inlaws sponsor application of 2018 intake. IRCC accepted I attached my legal name change certificate with mu actual birth certificate. So don’t worry it will be just fine.
thank you, i was worried about it, i attached name change certificate and an affidavit with application