Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Hey guys, I am filling IMM5768 and got confused in employment history column for myself and my spouse. In 2018, I was working in a job till Oct 27 2018 and our youngest son was born on Oct 13 2018. So I am writing my family size was 7 at that time. But while filling my spouse employment history she stopped working on 12 october 2018 and at that time my youngest son was not working so her family size is coming to 6. Isn't it a problem we have different family size in the form?

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
The guide says forms like the check list imm5771e needs to be signed by the sponsor but I don’t see where i can sign?
It does say that and I’m assuming that they ideally want you to sign only wherever applicable and specified but forms like Checklist (5771) and Travel Info (5562) don’t have a dedicated space to sign.

So should we just sign them anyway at the bottom or something? Experts?

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
I am sponsoring one person only so do i need to pay 1050 when submitting the application or need to inlcude 85$ biometric fees as well. Appreciate anyone who already submitted application can shed some light on this.

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I am sponsoring one person only so do i need to pay 1050 when submitting the application or need to inlcude 85$ biometric fees as well. Appreciate anyone who already submitted application can shed some light on this.
Include biometric fees as well.

If biometric taken in the recent past and later deemed unnecessary for PGP application then they might refund the biometric fees back. But the system, they want you to include the fees upfront.

CoralDG

Jan 9, 2021
Hi
Much appreciated if somebody can guide on the Form 5467 (Use of Representative).

I am the sponsor, my wife is co-sponsor and my father is principal applicant. My mother is accompanying spouse.

1. On the last question at 10, in addition to Principal Applicant's (i.e. my father) signature, it asks for
"Signature of spouse or common law partner for sponsorship application".. who has to sign at this place?. Is it my mother or my wife (co-sponsor) signature. It seems my mother's signature.. I just wanted to get re-assured on it.

2. Is Use of Representative Form only one for both my father and mother together or it should be separate form to be filled for each one?

Thanks

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
There was a very brief period in 2020 when I worked as a food delivery bicyclist. How do I translate the income from this particular self-employed venture into the IMM5768 form in the Employment History table? What address and phone number to mention here? Anyone else in a similar situation?

teaquad

Jan 8, 2021
Hi
Much appreciated if somebody can guide on the Form 5467 (Use of Representative).

I am the sponsor, my wife is co-sponsor and my father is principal applicant. My mother is accompanying spouse.

1. On the last question at 10, in addition to Principal Applicant's (i.e. my father) signature, it asks for
"Signature of spouse or common law partner for sponsorship application".. who has to sign at this place?. Is it my mother or my wife (co-sponsor) signature. It seems my mother's signature.. I just wanted to get re-assured on it.

2. Is Use of Representative Form only one for both my father and mother together or it should be separate form to be filled for each one?

Thanks
your mother would sign this.

Reactions: CoralDG