+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi,
My parent are also with me in Toronto. Their PCC was submitted and then i got a correspondence letter "Ready for Visa". In the letter they have mentioned that if the applicants and dependant are in Canada, they need to send the web form (with change of address) so we did send the change of address web form? when can we expect response for portal invite?
Congratulations. I was in the same situation a week ago. I received the PR portal email a few days after the PPR letter. So yours is coming. Please see the timeline in my signature below. I hope you already informed IRCC that your parents are in Canada.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Hi,

My parents have received Passport Submission letter. They are now in Mumbai. I am trying to use VFS webform for availing 2 way courier service. It is giving error at Application No. I called up Customer Care. They asked me to clear cache, browsing history, which I did. I changed the browsers. I used latest browsers. I used different laptops. I have raised a ticket by writing an email. They responded with simple standard email. We acknowledge the email and visit so and so webform for passport submission and customer care nos.

Webform do not move to next step; and it just creates red rectangle box around Application No. box. I am not in India. Is using webform outside India creates an issue?

Is anyone facing issue at Application No. in filling Webform for availing courier services? How did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations
Your timeline

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hello all, Finally my parents are coming on PR visa tomorrow. Can you please provide information about landing process. Will they need to apply for PR card / SIN card at airport itself?? we did flagpole ing that too 8yrs ago so not sure about landing process. Any inputs greatly appreciated.

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hello all, Finally my parents are coming on PR visa tomorrow. Can you please provide information about landing process. Will they need to apply for PR card / SIN card at airport itself?? we did flagpole ing that too 8yrs ago so not sure about landing process. Any inputs greatly appreciated.
I assume you parents would have received the COPR document also? If not then at airport they will provide and give one hardcopy to your parents and will tell that PR card will mail to your canada address. They may ask for the Canadian address.
SIN card can be applied later by showing the COPR at service canada.

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
I assume you parents would have received the COPR document also? If not then at airport they will provide and give one hardcopy to your parents and will tell that PR card will mail to your canada address. They may ask for the Canadian address.
SIN card can be applied later by showing the COPR at service canada.
thank you

Gurisandhu9999

May 12, 2021
Congratulations. I was in the same situation a week ago. I received the PR portal email a few days after the PPR letter. So yours is coming. Please see the timeline in my signature below. I hope you already informed IRCC that your parents are in Canada.
I got ppr letter on may 2 . My father is main applicant and is present in canada. My mom is in usa. We repiled via webform for my father and for my mom we sent passport to usa ambessy. My mom got his copr but they didnt replied to our webform for my dad and its been 40
Days . What should i do? Plz guide me

Reactions: taran087

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Nothing yet. Application submitted feb 22nd 2021. Medical passes dec 2021. Pre Arrival letter received feb 2022. Nothing after that says I. Process . Anyone in similar timeline

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Nothing yet. Application submitted feb 22nd 2021. Medical passes dec 2021. Pre Arrival letter received feb 2022. Nothing after that says I. Process . Anyone in similar timeline
Mine is exactly same still waiting medical passed dec 3 pre arrivals letter in feb but nothing after that

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
I got ppr letter on may 2 . My father is main applicant and is present in canada. My mom is in usa. We repiled via webform for my father and for my mom we sent passport to usa ambessy. My mom got his copr but they didnt replied to our webform for my dad and its been 40
Days . What should i do? Plz guide me
Hi, in my case, I informed IRCC (via webform) and also, the IRCC office in home country (by email) a few days after my mother arrived in Canada, so her address was updated to the Canadian address. I think this is why it didn't take too much time for us to receive the Portal email after the PPR email.
Did you inform IRCC that your father is in Canada?

CoralDG

Jan 9, 2021
Hi,

My parents have submitted their passport for PR visa stamping. They are in Mumbai. The courier guy picked up passports on 30th May, 2022. Courier tracking indicates passport reached IRCC - New Delhi Office on 2nd Jun, 2022.

How long will it take to get the passports back after stamping?

Thanks

Reactions: hotsalsa

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi,

My parents have submitted their passport for PR visa stamping. They are in Mumbai. The courier guy picked up passports on 30th May, 2022. Courier tracking indicates passport reached IRCC - New Delhi Office on 2nd Jun, 2022.

How long will it take to get the passports back after stamping?

Thanks
It should be here in a few days. Based on what I’ve heard from friends in similar situations, it takes between 1 to 3 weeks so it should be back for you hopefully before the end of next week.