+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know when the parents enter Canada as Permanent Resident do they need to declare their assets, financials etc? What all they can declare?

katheosva

Mar 5, 2021
Hello. I just received an update from CIC.
On June 1, they asked to submit the CSQ for my parents within 30 days. I had those certificates since April, MIFI was suppose to inform CIC, apparently they never did. So, Quebec applicants.. keep an eye on that.
Today i got the request for Medical and Police certificates. My parents lived in the USA and they have to get a record from the FBI, someone has experience with this process? My parents do not live in the US anymore. As for the medicals, which have to be submitted by July 3, i have to ask for an extension because the nearest appointment is for Aug 23:oops:. Do i have to show any proof of the appointment in order to ask for more time?
Thanks
Good luck to everyone

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
@dalsy2 , did you get any further updates on your application?
nothing :( Application received on Feb 03, 2021, medical passed on Nov 18, 2021. Not a single message since then...I submitted a notes request but didn't get anything either, it's been over 3 months. Is there anything else we can do now?

Gurisandhu9999

May 12, 2021
Yes I believe it is same letter.

(As per letter I received for my Auntie and Uncle application)On the top it says primary office Mississauga and bottom header states
Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

One the third page of letter it has instructions to follow if the person is in Canada.
As per letter- B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)
I just double checked the letter and I did not see any instructions stating if the applicant is in Canada, the passport needs to be submitted to "Case Processing Centre – Ottawa".
So did u submitted a webform?

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
nothing :( Application received on Feb 03, 2021, medical passed on Nov 18, 2021. Not a single message since then...I submitted a notes request but didn't get anything either, it's been over 3 months. Is there anything else we can do now?
I reached to local MP office . They just helped to get the latest update from CIC, which we can also do by calling CIC. However for us hold time is more and I think for MP office that will be different line.

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hello everyone!
I received PPR this morning. I am so grateful for this.
My timeline is almost similar to yours but still waiting for PPR. Looks like my application is stuck somewhere. Though I received biometric fees back on 3rd May because my parents already gave the biometrics when they applied for visitor VISA.

taran087

Jun 25, 2016
My timeline is almost similar to yours but still waiting for PPR. Looks like my application is stuck somewhere. Though I received biometric fees back on 3rd May because my parents already gave the biometrics when they applied for visitor VISA.
My parents got their visitor visa biometric done in Nov/2021. I received PR application biometric request in Nov too but I missed the email. When I realized, I sent them email and web form with attachments of biometric but officer didn’t accept it. In February I got another biometric request with new expiry.(biometric was last thing that I submitted in February)

Reactions: sudeeppanshikar

taran087

Jun 25, 2016
I believe you will hear back from IRCC soon. Since you got biometric fee back, it is a sign that they are working on it.

Reactions: sudeeppanshikar

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Thank you for your reply. Parents are able to attend to any application related communication through email. Moreover, we share the same household as they are in Canada right now (Super Visa) for the foreseeable future and can assist each other with application related things. Hence the decision to not assign any representatives.
Hi,
My parent are also with me in Toronto. Their PCC was submitted and then i got a correspondence letter "Ready for Visa". In the letter they have mentioned that if the applicants and dependant are in Canada, they need to send the web form (with change of address) so we did send the change of address web form? when can we expect response for portal invite?