AOR- 18 August 2021
Biometrics request- 25 November 2021
Medical request- 28 November 2021
Medical passed - December 11, 2021
Biometrics updated on account - dec 13, 2021
Decision made for sponsor - December 8, 2021
PCC request- December 25, 2021
PCC submitted- December 27, 2021
Request for voter’s ID and Aadhar card - May 18, 2022 and submitted those on same day .

Any suggestions please , how long it’s going to take from here.

ebabak

Oct 9, 2014
i

App Received: February 8, 2021
AORs: August 2021
Sponsor decision approval email: August 2021
App in Process: December 2021 and the file was moved to London VO
Biometrics letter: December 2021
Additional Documents requested: December 2021
Pre-arrival letter: January 2022
Medical request: February 2, 2022
Medical passed: February 24, 2022
Decision Made: 24th May 2022
Passport Requested: 26th May 200
Congratulations. Is your application was transferred to vancouver office? In my last letters which I received from IRCC was mentioning Vancouver office in bottom of the page.

Reactions: kuldip25

CoralDG

Jan 9, 2021
Hi,

My parents have received Passport Submission letter. They are now in Mumbai. I am trying to use VFS webform for availing 2 way courier service. It is giving error at Application No. I called up Customer Care. They asked me to clear cache, browsing history, which I did. I changed the browsers. I used latest browsers. I used different laptops. I have raised a ticket by writing an email. They responded with simple standard email. We acknowledge the email and visit so and so webform for passport submission and customer care nos.

Webform do not move to next step; and it just creates red rectangle box around Application No. box. I am not in India. Is using webform outside India creates an issue?

Is anyone facing issue at Application No. in filling Webform for availing courier services? How did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hello All, Need advice on something. Got letter from CIC for passport submission for my parents. Does anyone know how to submit the passport? The letter says to submit the package at VFS, do they need to personally go and submit it? Can someone please suggest how can we submit the passport?

CoralDG

Jan 9, 2021
Hello All, Need advice on something. Got letter from CIC for passport submission for my parents. Does anyone know how to submit the passport? The letter says to submit the package at VFS, do they need to personally go and submit it? Can someone please suggest how can we submit the passport?
Hi,
There is no in-person passport submission. You need to use 2 way courier services by filling VFS webform. The charges are about INR 1884. I am facing an issue on using Webform. Refer my chat#5508 above.

Thanks

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi,
There is no in-person passport submission. You need to use 2 way courier services by filling VFS webform. The charges are about INR 1884. I am facing an issue on using Webform. Refer my chat#5508 above.

Thanks
I tried to fill out the webform and didnt get any error, I didnt submit the form yet. I am also using the webform from outside India. So once we fill the webform and submit it then what needs to be done? My parents are in Odisha and we dont have any VFS in Odisha. My brother is in Chennai so if they send everything to him, can he be able to do the submission on behalf of them?

CoralDG

Jan 9, 2021
I tried to fill out the webform and didnt get any error, I didnt submit the form yet. I am also using the webform from outside India. So once we fill the webform and submit it then what needs to be done? My parents are in Odisha and we dont have any VFS in Odisha. My brother is in Chennai so if they send everything to him, can he be able to do the submission on behalf of them?
Great to know webform got filled up. What application no. did you use it? I am using Application No. appears on PPR letter. Application no. starts with F. Is it the same with you?

Thanks

Newperson123

Sep 6, 2020
Hii, recently i got an email from ircc that imm5768 was missing one signature amd also the date has to be changed...now my question is in the employment history i gave income beginning from 2018 to present(which was November2021) at that time , year by year, so should i change that income as the present will be May2022 or i just leave it cos it was not mentioned in the letter. TIA

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi, there was an update in the IRCC account front page and when I checked inside, the Background check has changed to "We are processing your background check". Does anyone know how long it takes to complete this?
So my parents received their eCoPRs today via PR Portal. Yay!

Logged into GCKey to see if anything changed and I now see that Background check was completed on April 20, 2022 (which is 1 day before we received their PR confirmation/pre-arrival emails on April 21, 2022)

Reactions: SAKARUN

Karan0291

May 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. I have not heard from IRCC in 5 months in regards to my moms application and I am very stressed out now. My mom's medical was cleared on December 20, 2021 and biometrics were done even before that. On January 5th, 2022 IRCC requested us to submit her new passport and police clearance. It said that for instant updates, upload documents via IRCC secure page (MyCIC). On January 16th, I uploaded both documents through IRCC secure page. The local visa office for our application is CPC Mississauga. It has been over 5 months since we submitted the requested documents and we have not heard anything from IRCC. No updates at all. On ECAS, the application status is still showing as "in process." Any information would be appreciated.

Reactions: hotsalsa

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hello everyone, I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. I have not heard from IRCC in 5 months in regards to my moms application and I am very stressed out now. My mom's medical was cleared on December 20, 2021 and biometrics were done even before that. On January 5th, 2022 IRCC requested us to submit her new passport and police clearance. It said that for instant updates, upload documents via IRCC secure page (MyCIC). On January 16th, I uploaded both documents through IRCC secure page. The local visa office for our application is CPC Mississauga. It has been over 5 months since we submitted the requested documents and we have not heard anything from IRCC. No updates at all. On ECAS, the application status is still showing as "in process." Any information would be appreciated.
Relax. It has only been around 4.5 months since January 16. Less if you only count business days. 4-6 months is the normal turnaround time so hang in there.

In my case, PCC and stuff happened in early January and we got further updates/approval only recently (check my signature for specific timeline). I have heard cases where people who submitted things after I did have received newer updates before me and vice versa. So that’s normal too. Hopefully you will get updates soon as well. You can raise a web form and inquire too if you like but I would suggest stay positive and just give it another few days.

Long story short, please don’t stress out. You’ve made it this far, just a little more wait.

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi, My mom received the Ready for VISA letter (I believe it is the Passport Request letter) in IRCC account. The latter has come from the Canadian Embassy in home country asking to submit the Passport to local VFS. Also, the letter says that if the applicant is in Canada, the passport needs to be submitted to "Case Processing Centre – Ottawa". Please see the timeline in the signature below.
I was thinking that the applicants in Canada will receive the PR portal request.
Has anyone in this group (or know anyone) in the same situation?
Any advice would be helpful.