+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2018 AOR

juliejoven

Sep 10, 2013
Just wondering what the timeline is on receiving the AOR. I sent in my parents' application on May 15. I couldn't request a signature proof since it was a post box but the mail status says delivered. Wondering if this is normal and if not, what I should do. Thanks.

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Just wondering what the timeline is on receiving the AOR. I sent in my parents' application on May 15. I couldn't request a signature proof since it was a post box but the mail status says delivered. Wondering if this is normal and if not, what I should do. Thanks.
Hi. Was your application sent to Mississauga, if so, this is longer than the 6-8 weeks expected for AOR1 (which will be sent to sponsor’s email)...if another visa office, might still be okay or if you didn’t provide an email, can take longer for AOR because everything comes in the mail

juliejoven

Sep 10, 2013
Thanks for the reply. It was sent to Ottawa as requested in the invitation letter. But I think the processing will be done at Mississauga. I had included my email id and so I don't think that is the problem. I am getting worried since it has been 2.5 months and I haven't heard anything. Is there something I could do?

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Thanks for the reply. It was sent to Ottawa as requested in the invitation letter. But I think the processing will be done at Mississauga. I had included my email id and so I don't think that is the problem. I am getting worried since it has been 2.5 months and I haven't heard anything. Is there something I could do?
Are you inland or Outland?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I submitted the application in Canada. My parents live in India. So I am guessing inland?
There's no inland with parent applications. They are all outland.

juliejoven

Sep 10, 2013
Okay. I assumed that since I made the application, it would be inland till their application gets transferred to India for processing. Is there anything I could do to see if my application made it to the Processing Center?

juliejoven

Sep 10, 2013
Just received the AOR email. My application was accepted under the 2018 intake. I guess I just had to wait.

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Just received the AOR email. My application was accepted under the 2018 intake. I guess I just had to wait.
Just curious what the AOR states in the message. Does it say that the application is under process?

I am trying to use the AOR to help reduce the tuition fees of on of the dependants already in Canada.