+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGDM Distance learning from welingkars for WES connect here

Waseem Shaikh

Nov 2, 2017
Hi People,
I have completed PGDM Distance learning in marketing from welingkars in 2011. Its a two years course..... just want to know will WES recognizes this degree.....as i am planning for Putting it for WES evaluation for Canada PR. will it give my any extra points above the bachelors degree in canadian education system.

Jun 14, 2018
Nope it doesnt get recognized..... I have completed wes
Waseem can you please mention PGDM in which stream and which batch you were from and when did you get your WES report. Also can you please what does the WES report mention about the equivalency?
I am planning to give it for verification in October and any information will be helpfull

Waseem Shaikh

Nov 2, 2017
Waseem can you please mention PGDM in which stream and which batch you were from and when did you get your WES report. Also can you please what does the WES report mention about the equivalency?
I am planning to give it for verification in October and any information will be helpfull

Waseem Shaikh

Nov 2, 2017
Marketing

Waseem Shaikh

Nov 2, 2017
Hi Waseem,

Since you completed PGDM Distance learning from welingkars, if WES doesn't recognize it, any idea who else recognizes it? Any suggestions from your experience will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I have no idea bro.... U can try with IQAS or ne other institution

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Hi Waseem,

Since you completed PGDM Distance learning from welingkars, if WES doesn't recognize it, any idea who else recognizes it? Any suggestions from your experience will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
You can check this link and post by Dreamcanada786. He stated that he got a positive response from IQAS for the distance learning course....
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/eca-for-2-year-pg-from-welingkar-india.521043/

Sneh_nikkhel

Jul 30, 2019
IQAS could work but the problem is timeline, it takes approx 6 months of time which I think is ridiculous. Will have to do some research on CES or ICAS....

Thanks for your input :)
Hi
Has anyone got their pgdm evaluated by iqas or ICAS? I am planning to apply for Eca with IQAS

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
Dear all,
I had completed PGDBM one year part time in 2004 after my BCom. During that time AICTE did not recognize PGDBM from Welingkars in Mumbai. Few years later it’s now recognized as its autonomous. I need genuine feedback- is it worth applying for ECA for my 2004 diploma via ices /CES or IQAS? Should I just leave my PGDBM and do ECA just for my BCom