+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG Diploma vs Master's Degree?

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. what is difference of PG Diploma and Masters?

2. are all the masters degree in canada require same IELTS, meaning same IELTS in all colleges/universities?

3. what is the required band and overall for IT masters?

since i already know that after getting my 4 year bachelors degree, i cant get normal 2 year diploma course in canada, my visa will be rejected.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
1. A PG Diploma is usually a professional post graduate qualification for those who either already have a bachelors degree or equalvent or those with a masters degree, while a masters degree is for those with a bachelors degree who wants a higher qualification, be it professional or not, and this masters is usually a pre-qualification to a PHD program.

2. Yes, most Masters program will either need ILETS or TOEFL if your bachelors degree is not from an English speaking country, such as from the US or Canada or Australia or UK.

3. The requirement depends on the program and also the University, check the respective program and uni that u want to attend.

There is no such thing that even though u have a bachelors degree already and when u apply for the PG visa, it will be rejected, its never a rejection for sure. U may also get rejected if u are applying for a Masters Visa, so it is dependent on the visa office and the visa officer and also yr submission of all the required documents.