+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG diploma eligible for OINP

Dec 13, 2022
Hi everyone,
I'll be coming to Canada next month to pursue my pg diploma from York University (I plan to pursue a second post grad certificate as well). While researching I came across the OINP-Masters stream. So I was wondering if I will be able to apply under this stream if I pursue 2 separate pg diploma courses from eligible institutions. I'm a little confused over here because on the website it states that I can have either a masters or a pg diploma from eligible institutions to apply for the pnp but, the vlogs that I've been watching on youtube do no state any such information. Would appreciate if someone could help and guide me in the right direction.
Thank you:)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'll be coming to Canada next month to pursue my pg diploma from York University (I plan to pursue a second post grad certificate as well). While researching I came across the OINP-Masters stream. So I was wondering if I will be able to apply under this stream if I pursue 2 separate pg diploma courses from eligible institutions. I'm a little confused over here because on the website it states that I can have either a masters or a pg diploma from eligible institutions to apply for the pnp but, the vlogs that I've been watching on youtube do no state any such information. Would appreciate if someone could help and guide me in the right direction.
Thank you:)
For the masters stream it must be a masters degree not PG degree.