+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pg diploma course after bds

sapninder

Aug 9, 2013
hi
i am sapninder . i have done bds from india . i want to know about pg diploma courses available in canada after bds. please tell me eligibilities for the couses . how much work experience is needed.. i want to study in ontario province.

hoping for answer!!!!
thank u..

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Usually people go for different program than what people do in India such as bds than mds. I have seen couple of people in this forum where they went for health administration program (hospital administration program) after BDS.

check out the options;

http://www.georgebrown.ca/C115-2013-2014/

and if you wana stay in Dentistry, then;

http://www.georgebrown.ca/dentalhealth/programs/

sapninder

Aug 9, 2013
Re: MPH course after BDS

Hi thanks for all your help.Please tell me about MPH course in ontario collegesPlease give me detailed information about this course and how to apply for this.Please reply soon.Thanks.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you need to review this on your own. Check out the programs of GBC, Humber, Seneca etc colleges in Ontario.

The complete list of colleges falling under SPP radar;

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/spp-ppe.aspx?lang=eng

Application process is simple;

1. Valid passport,
2. IETLS score card,
3. Admission letter from college (letter of acceptance which is offered after you have paid fee),
4. Medical,
5. visa fee and file with all the documents (educational docs and work experience etc).

Cheers!

sapninder

Aug 9, 2013
Thanks for all your help.Last thing i want to know is that if i go on spouse visa is it necessary to give IELTS test.

dr.haitham

Aug 2, 2014
respected people
im an Egyptian national i did my BDS from India i wanna continue ahead in Canada
as i read from here and there i found three ways
1 is the national bored exam after that DDS
2 the non clinical like MPH and health administration
3 taking a under graduate degree again like asst. doc or dental hygienist
please acknowledge i wanna work as a dentist so what i should do plz help and if i have to take any course of all of the above what i can take which can give me a permit visa to work there
thank u

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.haitham said:
respected people
im an Egyptian national i did my BDS from India i wanna continue ahead in Canada
as i read from here and there i found three ways
1 is the national bored exam after that DDS
2 the non clinical like MPH and health administration
3 taking a under graduate degree again like asst. doc or dental hygienist
please acknowledge i wanna work as a dentist so what i should do plz help and if i have to take any course of all of the above what i can take which can give me a permit visa to work there
thank u
Hello,

I would recommend if you start a new thread with your question and also look for similar threads on this forum. rest lets wait for others to reply.

cheers!
Sabby

Jul 29, 2017
Hello,
I am sunanda. I have done BDS from india. I looking forward for further study options in canada. I want to know about pg diploma courses of 2 years. My proficiency is toronto and ontario.

Hoping for answer.
Thanku

Smehak

Nov 6, 2017
Hello
I am bds student from India I want to pursue a dental hygienist course in Canada. What is the procedure? And requirements ?

Dec 14, 2017
Hello

I'm Shrey .... I've completed my BDS from India . Now I'm seeking admission in DDS in Canada ( British province ) . How is the whole procedure for this and what are the requirements for it . Please anyone can guide me in detail about it . For communication mail me at shrey.shingala81@gmail.com

Sanjanasharma

Aug 3, 2018
I’m sanjana, final year bds student from India. I want to continue my studies in Canada . Could you please tell me the options available for me there and Could you please be more specific about the procedure to get into mph course
Thank you

Oct 22, 2018
Hi guys
I myself am a bds student...would like to study for the ndbe exam and move to canada....can we get a student visa with the help of the acceptance letter from A ndbe training institution in ontario Prep Doctors?? If not what to do..plz do help

Reactions: Amaan Warraich