+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pg diploma and its future prospects

laxmijoshi

Jul 18, 2014
hello
please help me. i want to know regarding the job prospects after doing financial planning from GBC, will join gbc this sept. i want to do masters from a good univ later on, will i be eligible to apply?
ive completed 3yrs of bcom from univ of Delhi and am a PR of Canada.
also, ive heard that univ give transfer credits, so ive applied Univ of Regina's undergraduate program, hoping that ill get credits based on my bcom, any idea how any years of credit will i get and i have to apply for the transfer credit before or after paying the admission fees
what should i go for? the pg diploma or the undergrad or will they be considered at par?
thank you

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zhenyu said:
you are a PR...... do whatever you want.
lol. anyways, post graduation diploma will always be higher than undergraduate. that's no brainer.

laxmijoshi

Jul 18, 2014
sidhu_anwar said:
lol. anyways, post graduation diploma will always be higher than undergraduate. that's no brainer.
okay.
george brown college or SIAST in business related fields

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'd choose GBC. You should check the websites of these institutions as well as the course descriptions and contents. Then you'll be able to answer your question yourself

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmijoshi said:
okay.
george brown college or SIAST in business related fields
I would suggest you to choose SIAST because they provide co-op and its easy for you to find job in Saskatchewan rather than in Ontario.

zhenyu

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidhu_anwar said:
noop......i think you will have more job opportunities if you have a CS degree rather than a business PG diploma.

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
zhenyu said:
noop......i think you will have more job opportunities if you have a CS degree rather than a business PG diploma.
Very correct.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
shlok shahani said:
CS degree?? please elaborate!
computer science degree what is there to elaborate?

laxmijoshi

Jul 18, 2014
shlok shahani said:
CS degree?? please elaborate!
but my background is commerce, ill have to do business related stuff only. so the pg diploma from GBC in financial planning is a good option?

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
zhenyu said:
Math/Stats degrees also gives more opportunities.

zhenyu

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmijoshi said:
but my background is commerce, ill have to do business related stuff only. so the pg diploma from GBC in financial planning is a good option?
actually,Canada's immigration policy has became more negative for international students to immigrate, so there will be more regulations and limitations for us if we want to get a pr. some people said that now in Alberta, you have to earn a salary more than 40k a year to meet the pnp requirement.