+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL received. Please help

Sameer478

Mar 18, 2023
Please help.
Hi every one i am new in this form. My wife is in canada. she applied home care child program. We had done medical and biometric on September 2022. And feb she received pfl mention

In the course of reviewing your file, it appears that your application for permanent residence may have to be refused as you and/or your family member(s) do not appear to meet immigration requirements. In order to become a permanent resident under this class, you and your family members must comply with requirements as specified in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations for this class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, specifically that you have not provided an offer of employment that is genuine

we are confused that is there any other documents required or didnt meet requirements from side(husband).

And my wife working as a caregiver from 24 months and had LMIA

we already replied week ago with the help of lawyer.
Please let me know what are the changes.

Our life depends on this decision. Please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please help.
Hi every one i am new in this form. My wife is in canada. she applied home care child program. We had done medical and biometric on September 2022. And feb she received pfl mention

In the course of reviewing your file, it appears that your application for permanent residence may have to be refused as you and/or your family member(s) do not appear to meet immigration requirements. In order to become a permanent resident under this class, you and your family members must comply with requirements as specified in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations for this class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, specifically that you have not provided an offer of employment that is genuine

we are confused that is there any other documents required or didnt meet requirements from side(husband).

Wrong part of the forum. This section of the forum deals with family sponsorship.

You need to post to the caregiver section: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/caregiver-pathways.65/

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am not getting any reply even i posted couple times. Please help
This section of the forum deals with family sponsorships. You won't get any answers here. I don't know the answer and cannot help you.

Again, you need to post your question in the caregivers section of the forum. It can sometimes take a while for someone to answer since people give advice here for free. If you need an immediate answer, then your best option is to hire a lawyer.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Please help.

again this is not a family sponsorship application. I do not know why your caregiver application is being refused.
Since you've got a lawyer discussion this with him/her. This looks like the issue with your caregiver application.
" you have not provided an offer of employment that is genuine"

ankitping

Apr 1, 2023
Please help.

Bro did you get any update I also received pfl on 13th March