+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL on Study Permit

ivan10pro

Sep 6, 2021
I got a PFL stating that i lied about my previous visa refusal to Australia but in face I never had the refusals before. I am replying to the letter in due time. But my additional concern is that my consultant missed out my brother's name in the family form. Shall I address this issue to the reply ? I really do not want to be misrepresented as I have applied my application in all true and fair manner. Is just that I have to bear the outcome due to the negligence of my consultant. Kindly suggest me the same.

Reactions: Ylover207

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Are you confident you've never applied to Australia? If you're using a consultant who has already missed out on information about you, did they perhaps apply to Australia on your behalf? Another consultant, maybe?

Canada shares biometric and passport data with Australia. They would not generally suggest you are lying about a visa refusal without substantial proof. That being said, they do make mistakes.

ivan10pro

Sep 6, 2021
Are you confident you've never applied to Australia? If you're using a consultant who has already missed out on information about you, did they perhaps apply to Australia on your behalf? Another consultant, maybe?

Canada shares biometric and passport data with Australia. They would not generally suggest you are lying about a visa refusal without substantial proof. That being said, they do make mistakes.
Yes, to my knowledge i never been refused and the time i applied and received visa was also was in a substantial time. Apart from this i am not aware of any refusals except only some had fraudulently applied visa without my knowledge. But my concern is about the detail of my brother which my consultant missed out and its not the issue of PFL. I only wanted to be honest with my application. Can you suggest me what can i do ?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Yes, to my knowledge i never been refused and the time i applied and received visa was also was in a substantial time. Apart from this i am not aware of any refusals except only some had fraudulently applied visa without my knowledge. But my concern is about the detail of my brother which my consultant missed out and its not the issue of PFL. I only wanted to be honest with my application. Can you suggest me what can i do ?
Your concern should not be your brother (and you can't blame your consultant) if the PFL you got was about being refused in Australia. They haven't given you a PFL about your brother.

I'm very confused about what you've said and whether or not you're aware of any refusals or other applications. You need to respond to IRCC somehow explaining that you were approved for Australia and not to your knowledge refused. It would help if you somehow had proof of an application being approved that makes no reference to an earlier refusal or something. I have no idea - are you 100% confident you've never been refused to Australia?

ivan10pro

Sep 6, 2021
Your concern should not be your brother (and you can't blame your consultant) if the PFL you got was about being refused in Australia. They haven't given you a PFL about your brother.

I'm very confused about what you've said and whether or not you're aware of any refusals or other applications. You need to respond to IRCC somehow explaining that you were approved for Australia and not to your knowledge refused. It would help if you somehow had proof of an application being approved that makes no reference to an earlier refusal or something. I have no idea - are you 100% confident you've never been refused to Australia?
200% i am not refused at all. But should i worry about my brother issue? As he is tied up to Australia visa. I am worried they might know i have brother in Australia if they dig the entire visa profile to Australia. But the PFL is not concern of that. So shall I address the only concern to the PFL letter?