+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL for US Visa rejection

nst1212

Aug 15, 2021
I have applied my Sponsorship PR in Oct 2020. I just realized i missed to provide my US Visa rejection in Background information.
I'm already done with my Bio-metrics, Medical, AOR2 in April 20, 2021. Is it too late to provide my US student Visa rejection information? Do i have to wait for PFL, is it 100% they check this information in background checks, Please help me

I'm so worried now if i get mis-representation. PLEASE HELP GUYS

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied my Sponsorship PR in Oct 2020. I just realized i missed to provide my US Visa rejection in Background information.
I'm already done with my Bio-metrics, Medical, AOR2 in April 20, 2021. Is it too late to provide my US student Visa rejection information? Do i have to wait for PFL, is it 100% they check this information in background checks, Please help me

Raise a webform explaning that it is a honest mistake and submit corrected forms along with it.

They will check this for sure.

Reactions: YVR123

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Do not wait for the PFL. Once you get a PFL, it may be too late to fix the situation.

Yes, it is 100% that they will check and the refusal will be very easily found. You're right to be worried.

Send a web form immediately to correct this error. Don't wait a day longer.

Bella Wu

Aug 20, 2021

how didi u solve this problem?
we are in same situation?

frange

May 25, 2018
@nst1212 Did you get the reply from ircc that your file has been updated with new information ? what reply you got ?
You don't need a reply; just fixe the issue by using the webform. Once receive, an Agent will update the information. If you don't, probably you will get a PFL which can be too late. Just do it as soon as you realize your mistakes.

Most of the time IRCC send an acknowledge of receipt letting you know that they received your information.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You don't need a reply; just fixe the issue by using the webform. Once receive, an Agent will update the information. If you don't, probably you will get a PFL which can be too late. Just do it as soon as you realize your mistakes.

Most of the time IRCC send an acknowledge of receipt letting you know that they received your information.
@frange @YVR123 Thanks I have already raised a webform 18 days back and got the reply that my request has been received at migration service unit ,india... Later on when I followed up ,ircc said that my query has been responded recently. Does that mean I am safe now?

Last edited:

frange

May 25, 2018
@frange @YVR123 Thanks I have already raised a webform 18 days back and got the reply that my request has been received at migration service unit ,india... Later on when I followed up ,ircc said that my query has been responded recently. Does that mean I am safe now?
Safe, I would not say that since you never know; but you flag and solve the issue before they realize that by themselves. This is the good point.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
@nst1212 Did your problem got resolved ? can you please reply here.
It will be weeks or months before he/she will hear back from IRCC.

Are you also being sponsored by a family memeber? (Spouse/common law/parents)
Processes and timing are different for different type of application. But in general, fix your error before IRCC confront you with misrepresentation.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
It will be weeks or months before he/she will hear back from IRCC.

Are you also being sponsored by a family memeber? (Spouse/common law/parents)
Processes and timing are different for different type of application. But in general, fix your error before IRCC confront you with misrepresentation.
I already raised the webform on 15th of october and today i called the IRCC canada , they confirmed that my webform has been attached to my file on 19th of october but visa officer has not seen it yet. Is it normal ?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I already raised the webform on 15th of october and today i called the IRCC canada , they confirmed that my webform has been attached to my file on 19th of october but visa officer has not seen it yet. Is it normal ?
No idea. From your recent posts... I don't think you are being sponsored by your spouse. As I stated, very different process.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
No idea. From your recent posts... I don't think you are being sponsored by your spouse. As I stated, very different process.
I am not being sponsored by my spouse , i am the main applicant of ICT work visa.