Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Med's Request
20-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Is there anyone who have received Procedural Fairness Letter and have requested for humanitarian and compassionate considerations? When should we expect a response.

(We have applied for inland economic class permanent residence.)

Reactions: Ylover207

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is there anyone who have received Procedural Fairness Letter and have requested for humanitarian and compassionate considerations? When should we expect a response.

It generally takes several months to hear back after a PFL response. I can't think of anyone who requested H&C consideration in response to the PFL here in the past - but entirely possible they have. Generally you need to respond and address the concerns raised in the PFL to be successful. Of course it would depend on the reason for the PFL letter. Some things you really can't request H&C consideration for.

Kashcal

Sep 24, 2019
Calgary Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Med's Request
20-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Thanks scylla for your response.

We have received PFL in June and submitted a response in July.
Just want to get an idea about the timeline.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks scylla for your response.

We have received PFL in June and submitted a response in July.
Just want to get an idea about the timeline.
Generally it's at least three months - but we've seen people wait a lot longer.

Reactions: Kashcal

Kashcal

Sep 24, 2019
Calgary Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Med's Request
20-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
What is inland economic class permanent residence?
"Economic immigrants are people selected for their skills and ability to contribute to Canada's economy, including skilled workers, business immigrants, provincial and territorial nominees and live-in caregivers."

I applied under PNP category from inside Canada.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
"Economic immigrants are people selected for their skills and ability to contribute to Canada's economy, including skilled workers, business immigrants, provincial and territorial nominees and live-in caregivers."

I applied under PNP category from inside Canada.
Thanks for the information

Reactions: Kashcal

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020

Did you get pr ?

Ptushar0209

Oct 26, 2021
@Kashcal Did you receive PR? If so what was the duration from PFL response to PPR?
I have similar case where I requested for H&C consideration in my PFL response. And as per GCMS notes, Positive H&C - Recommended for approval was noted by immigration officer in June 2022. I am waiting for next steps since then.
Thanks

Kashcal

Sep 24, 2019
Calgary Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Med's Request
20-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
@Kashcal Did you receive PR? If so what was the duration from PFL response to PPR?
I have similar case where I requested for H&C consideration in my PFL response. And as per GCMS notes, Positive H&C - Recommended for approval was noted by immigration officer in June 2022. I am waiting for next steps since then.
Thanks
Yes we did receive our PR card. There were delays because of covid. However, it was around 1 and half year after PFL, because of the circumstances.

Ptushar0209

Oct 26, 2021
@Kashcal Thank you for the response. Can you share your timeline after PFL received?

For me, series of steps were completed in May 2022 including remedical exam & PFL issue for which PFL response was submitted in same month. In June 2022 I submitted remedical of my wife.PFL issue was resolved in June 2022 (I believe this was part of PA eligibility) and after that in July 2022 Background check was updated to complete. And nothing after that. I am Jan 2021 applicant.

current status:
Eligibility- In process
Background (security & Criminality) - Complete
Medical - Complete
Biometric- Complete

I am not sure what “positive H&C- Recommended approval” means in my GCMS. Do I just have to wait for next steps to happen in my spousal sponsorship? Or does that remark means that I have to submit separate H&C application?
I did not receive direct communication from immigration.I keep on ordering GCMS notes to see the officers notes.

Thank you

Kashcal

Sep 24, 2019
Calgary Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Med's Request
20-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
@Kashcal Thank you for the response. Can you share your timeline after PFL received?

For me, series of steps were completed in May 2022 including remedical exam & PFL issue for which PFL response was submitted in same month. In June 2022 I submitted remedical of my wife.PFL issue was resolved in June 2022 (I believe this was part of PA eligibility) and after that in July 2022 Background check was updated to complete. And nothing after that. I am Jan 2021 applicant.

current status:
Eligibility- In process
Background (security & Criminality) - Complete
Medical - Complete
Biometric- Complete

I am not sure what “positive H&C- Recommended approval” means in my GCMS. Do I just have to wait for next steps to happen in my spousal sponsorship? Or does that remark means that I have to submit separate H&C application?
I did not receive direct communication from immigration.I keep on ordering GCMS notes to see the officers notes.

Thank you
Positive h&C approval means they have considered Humanitarian grounds to overcome the inadmissibility. I don't remember exactly but mine was sooooooo long. There wasn't any order, as we had to go through medical twice. But thanks God, it is over now.
Best of luck for your case.

Brarrani

Jan 31, 2020
Moga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I got pfl as mismatch interview by employer and me....what are chance of success.....plz anyone reply..

Brarrani

Jan 31, 2020
Moga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks
Plz send ur contact num