PFL and request for H&C considerations

Brarrani

Jan 31, 2020
Moga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Is there anyone who have received Procedural Fairness Letter and have requested for humanitarian and compassionate considerations? When should we expect a response.

(We have applied for inland economic class permanent residence.)
Plz send your contact detail or email ..plz

Brarrani

Jan 31, 2020
Moga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
@Kashcal Thank you for the response. Can you share your timeline after PFL received?

For me, series of steps were completed in May 2022 including remedical exam & PFL issue for which PFL response was submitted in same month. In June 2022 I submitted remedical of my wife.PFL issue was resolved in June 2022 (I believe this was part of PA eligibility) and after that in July 2022 Background check was updated to complete. And nothing after that. I am Jan 2021 applicant.

current status:
Eligibility- In process
Background (security & Criminality) - Complete
Medical - Complete
Biometric- Complete

I am not sure what “positive H&C- Recommended approval” means in my GCMS. Do I just have to wait for next steps to happen in my spousal sponsorship? Or does that remark means that I have to submit separate H&C application?
I did not receive direct communication from immigration.I keep on ordering GCMS notes to see the officers notes.

Thank you
Could you share ur timeline after pfl.because I also got pfl

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Plz send ur contact num
You can ask your question here or use the DM function.
People usually do not disclose their personal email or their phone number on a public forum.

PFL is usually sent with misrepresentation. So if your and your employer provide different information, one of you are not telling the truth.

You cannot lie or hide any truth from IRCC.
You may need help from a lawyer to address PFL .