+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Petroleum System Engineering @ university of regina

iskid_et

May 5, 2013
Can anyone pls help me with the total amount I must have in bank account before I can be granted study permit for post graduate programme at university of regina.

Secondly how manys years visa duration are usually granted by the canadian embassy to post graduate student.

I need sponsorship for my graduate program my CGPA is 3.52, can some help with organisation that sponsor petroleum system engineering at University of regina

aalamsinghc

Apr 15, 2013
Re: Petroleum System Engineering @ university of regina

iskid_et said:
Can anyone pls help me with the total amount I must have in bank account before I can be granted study permit for post graduate programme at university of regina.

Secondly how manys years visa duration are usually granted by the canadian embassy to post graduate student.

I need sponsorship for my graduate program my CGPA is 3.52, can some help with organisation that sponsor petroleum system engineering at University of regina
Hey did you get accepted for M.Eng Petroleum Engineering?

iskid_et

May 5, 2013

Not yet , I have not completed my application.

Ehisuoria

Feb 18, 2015

I applied for MASC in industrial systems engineering and I want to change to MENG in Industrial Systems Engineering. I have already notified the office of the change but it is yet to be done. I want to know if it is possible as my deadline and review date is march 31st. I really wish these change could be effected before then.