+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal tax - multiple T2202A from multiple years

Discussion in 'Canadian Finance and Taxation' started by newsaeedr, Apr 15, 2019.

  1. I have 5 T2202A forms from my 5 years enrollment in a program during 2010-2015 years. I have never claimed for my T2202A's in my tax returns since then, and this year (2018 tax year) I want to claim for them.

    The question is whether I can enter all five forms in my tax return for 2018?

    If yes, how do I go about it, since the sum number of full-time enrollment months for the tuition period is over 12.
    If not, then how does it work? Does this mean that I can only claim for one T2202A form at a time? Do I get to choose which of my 5 forms to enter in my 2018 return, or does it have to follow chronological order, meaning this year I claim for 2010 T2202A, then next year I claim for 2011 and so on?


Share This Page