+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal Id for minor

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Personal Id for minor for citizenship application

One of the requirement is personal 2 ids, one with photo id,
- is it okay to submit health card & copy of passport?

Health card does not have photo,
I am submitting copy of bio pages of passport, can I submit same copy for id proof also?

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes that works and PR card copy works too.
Health card is good too
if your kids school issues ID cards ask for that and if not add a comment in your application saying that they dont issue photo ID for kids.
If the kid is less than 12 yrs those are basically the options.
I believe you are also adding the letter from school confirming their enrolment details for last few years and if school does not cover the required period then your kids day care may provide the letter for missing time.
a letter from your Doctor could also be used confirming that the child has been in their medical care (means that they have a file for them there) for the period required

I know this from experience.
submit whatever you can provide and do not forget to write a cover letter and addressing all these issues in that.

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ifeedly said:
Yes that works and PR card copy works too.
Health card is good too
if your kids school issues ID cards ask for that and if not add a comment in your application saying that they dont issue photo ID for kids.
If the kid is less than 12 yrs those are basically the options.
I believe you are also adding the letter from school confirming their enrolment details for last few years and if school does not cover the required period then your kids day care may provide the letter for missing time.
a letter from your Doctor could also be used confirming that the child has been in their medical care (means that they have a file for them there) for the period required

I know this from experience.
submit whatever you can provide and do not forget to write a cover letter and addressing all these issues in that.
Hello ifeedly

If there any need to print out Physical Presence Calculator for kids and attached with the application because I am not seeing it in the checklist
Also birth certificate.

Thanks

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bennyameh said:
Hello ifeedly

If there any need to print out Physical Presence Calculator for kids and attached with the application because I am not seeing it in the checklist
Also birth certificate.

Thanks
Birth certificate = yes
physical presence calculator = no