Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
Hi, I think u only need to add the job that u want to claim point in the work experience. When u fill that section there is an explanation for that. So if u don't want to get a point for a job, u can only mention that in the personal history. Hope it helps. I also did the same, now waiting for the result!
but my question is, can they ask information for the other position in the personal history? or say I am misrepresenting myself? because I can not prove it or demonstrate it, and If I want not to mention it, it will be a misrepresentation because I already mentioned it in past applications. I am really worried about this, people say that I just need to put it in personal history and no proof will be requested, but there is a section that says I have to show all my held positions at the company, but again I can not prove it for several reasons. I will put it in my personal history for sure anyway

did you get your PR?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
but my question is, can they ask information for the other position in the personal history? or say I am misrepresenting myself? because I can not prove it or demonstrate it, and If I want not to mention it, it will be a misrepresentation because I already mentioned it in past applications. I am really worried about this, people say that I just need to put it in personal history and no proof will be requested, but there is a section that says I have to show all my held positions at the company, but again I can not prove it for several reasons. I will put it in my personal history for sure anyway

did you get your PR?
In the Personal History include everything you did in the past 10 years. Include all your employment, unemployment, study history etc...They wont ask for Reference Letter for work you mention in this section.
In the Employment History mention only the job that falls under the NOC you are applying for and the one that you can provide a Reference Letter for.
Keep in mind you need to a provide a Refrence Letter to all the jobs you mentioned in your EE profile to maintain the same score that qualified you for an ITA.

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
In the Personal History include everything you did in the past 10 years. Include all your employment, unemployment, study history etc...They wont ask for Reference Letter for work you mention in this section.
In the Employment History mention only the job that falls under the NOC you are applying for and the one that you can provide a Reference Letter for.
Keep in mind you need to a provide a Refrence Letter to all the jobs you mentioned in your EE profile to maintain the same score that qualified you for an ITA.
ok I have done that.

one more thing, there is a period I worked as a consultant for 3 companies, and I am going to put it in my personal history, they share the same time now my question is, can I write 3 companies in the same line with only one position? or do they need to have their own window?

Samineh

Aug 9, 2017

did you get your PR?
Hi, No I'm still waiting for their response. I don't think they will ask you about the information that you add in your personal history. Because you do not ask for any point for them. If you add them in your work history and claim points then you need to give them some valid proof. I won't worry for that and I know this is the case for most people, we all have done works that we cannot provide any proof for them! but see other responses as well.

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
Hi, No I'm still waiting for their response. I don't think they will ask you about the information that you add in your personal history. Because you do not ask for any point for them. If you add them in your work history and claim points then you need to give them some valid proof. I won't worry for that and I know this is the case for most people, we all have done works that we cannot provide any proof for them! but see other responses as well.
Can you tell me what happened to your case?

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
Hi, nothing, I m still waiting. Applied inOctober and they only asked some info about my cv but no activity since then.
Are you cec? You have more than 6 months waiting then. I applied in march. Still wauting, i did the same with my edperience at the end.

What did they ask you? Did they ask you about personal history employments?

Samineh

Aug 9, 2017
Are you cec? You have more than 6 months waiting then. I applied in march. Still wauting, i did the same with my edperience at the end.

What did they ask you? Did they ask you about personal history employments?
No they just asked for my cv. But nothing about employment. But I’m Iranian, and it seems that these days Iranians are getting pr significantly slower than others, so don’t worry if u r frim other countries. They will want proof about the points that you are asking for points, and you can the rest in your personal history.

Samineh

Aug 9, 2017
No they just asked for my cv. But nothing about employment. But I’m Iranian, and it seems that these days Iranians are getting pr significantly slower than others, so don’t worry if u r frim other countries. They will want proof about the points that you are asking for points, and you can the rest in your personal history.
Sorry for the typos!

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018

Oh yeah, people from iran are getting alot of security check. It is just that i am worried that i split 2 jobs within the same company, one to personal history that i do not need to claim any Points with a different noc, and just one period in my job letter for work history. I already demonstrated more than 5 years of experience, only in my country and more than 1 in canada. Well, i am at IP2 and really desperate and waiting.

Samineh

Aug 9, 2017
Oh yeah, people from iran are getting alot of security check. It is just that i am worried that i split 2 jobs within the same company, one to personal history that i do not need to claim any Points with a different noc, and just one period in my job letter for work history. I already demonstrated more than 5 years of experience, only in my country and more than 1 in canada. Well, i am at IP2 and really desperate and waiting.
Hopefully that you should not worry about. If you have enough points and proof of your work experience, and not Iranian then you should be fine. Fingercrossed :)

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
Hopefully that you should not worry about. If you have enough points and proof of your work experience, and not Iranian then you should be fine. Fingercrossed :)
Thanks, well i am from venezuela, usually not a bug issue, however i am really nervous though. I saw some iranians the other day at immitracker and they were ok, it took them forever but everything was alright.

ricky1982

Aug 2, 2018
Stuck in same situation....
The NOC (4011 -University professor & lecturer) March 2010 - Dec.2014 for which I am claiming points is not my current experience and I mentioned this only while filling EE profile. I received ITA in last draw. Now I have to tell CIC about my current jobs/works in personal history. I have been doing more than one business which are not related to each other(coaching centre and interior designer) .
1.Should I mention all my works in personal history?
2. Can I show only coaching centre as my current work or would it be misrepresentation of facts? (as i am not claiming points for the same)
3. Does CIC have excess to every candidates's life history to explore his works?
4. Do they cross check the previous profiles which are withdrawn now?

Plz share your views....

savio1

May 12, 2018
You are not required to provide proof of employment for anything listed in the 'personal history' section.
And yes, you can list employment in the 'personal history' section that you didn't list in your 'work experience' section.

IRCC doesn't expect you to list every aspect of your work experience in the 'work experience' section - only the work experience for which you're claiming points in your CRS Score (which is why you have to provide documented proof i.e. the employment reference letters).

In my personal assessment of why IRCC does things this way:
Not everyone is going to have a complete work history where every single experience meets the requirements for claiming points (e.g. some of your work history could be under NOC Skill/level C which doesn't qualify as skilled work, or some of your work experience might be completely irrelevant to your 'intended work' if you move to Canada), so requiring applicants to give their entire work history under the work experience section would just require IRCC to verify irrelevant employment experience, during their assessment of whether you claimed the right number of points and to see if you have enough experience in your field to be a worthwhile addition to the Canadian labour force.
Meanwhile, I suspect the personal history serves a different purpose - this section is meant to provide information to facilitate IRCC's background checks, which is why you want to include EVERYTHING under this, including ALL work history in the last 10 years, whether or not you previously mentioned it under work experience.
I don't want to put my current job which I just joined in the work history, as I won't be able to get a ref letter for it, but I want to show the salary I draw from it towards funds, this shouldn't be a problem right? I can do that?