+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

personal history

raymond87

Feb 19, 2016
hi guys,

is there anyone who got their application approved even though the work history and personal history did not match? i mean not including your job on work history that will not count towards your score but writing it in the personal history.

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymond: if you have any doubts that you made a mistake, raise a CSE ASAP informing them, and propose to fill out a new Schedule A form with updated and complete personal history.

Any discrepancy will almost definitely result in a rejection.

Cheers,

raymond87

Feb 19, 2016
thanks for the quick reply. i have not submitted my application yet. it is taking time for my prevous employer to release the refrence letter. im afraid i wont make it on time before my ita expires

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raymond87 said:
i mean not including your job on work history that will not count towards your score but writing it in the personal history.
What's wrong with that? In your work experience you only list your jobs that you are claiming points for. All the other stuff goes to your personal history.

raymond87

Feb 19, 2016
there is nothing really wrong with that, im just worried if the jobs on work history is not in sync with the personal history will caue rejection.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raymond87 said:
im just worried if the jobs on work history is not in sync with the personal history will caue rejection.
I truly do not see a reason for that. For example, you could have worked at a job that you can't find a suitable NOC code for. Then it most probably goes to your personal history.

Let's see what senior members think about it.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Some. I've had around 7 jobs in the last 12 years. I'm only claiming points for 4. The other 3 will be in my personal history and my LOE will have a sentence mentioning that these jobs were not in my work history as I could not provide sufficient proof of employment.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
kryt0n said:
Some. I've had around 7 jobs in the last 12 years. I'm only claiming points for 4. The other 3 will be in my personal history and my LOE will have a sentence mentioning that these jobs were not in my work history as I could not provide sufficient proof of employment.
Is experience letter enough or other documents are needed because i have experience letters for the jobs i have work in the last few years but dont have all the other supporting documents so am not sure if i should list them all in my work history or not

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
For jobs you declare in work history you need letters and as much proof as possible. For jobs declared in personal history you don't need any proof.

bobalos

Nov 20, 2020
Hi experts,

do I have to declare my part time job during college here in Canada in the section Activities History. As I did not mention them in employment history (not claiming pts)

thanks