+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History

kaa

May 11, 2009
i am working for my organization for more then 10 years in same department. But during that period i have progressed and my designations have changed.

my query is shall i write separate lines for each designation in Question #11 of "personal history" or just mention one line for my experience with this organization.

Thanks

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
I have worked for 9 years with the same organisation and designations did change during the tenure. I have shown each designation separately with duration and job responsibilities in the personal history form. My employer reference letter also shows different designations during different periods. Job responsiblities have also changed during those tenures.

coolcarrot

May 5, 2013
When attaching a separate for a form eg Schedule A Background/Declaration form. Do we need to attach a separate sheet for every question i.e., 7. Education, 8. Personal History and 12 Addresses in three separate sheets or can we combine more than one question in one sheet of paper i.e., 7. Education, 8. Personal History and 12 Addresses in one sheet.

Also, can we use the separate sheet if the space provided in the table of the form is not sufficient to fit in the description of a column eg. "Field of Study" in question 7. Education of Schedule A Background / Declaration form cannot fit "Computer Science Engineering"

Hoping for a quick response.