+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

personal history & work permit

Xingan

Apr 13, 2021
Hi there,

I got my ITA last round and now collecting all documents and fulfilling the application.

I just recently found that there are several mistakes in my post-graduate work permit application (form IMM5710), which I submitted last year.

There is one period of work history mismatch with my work permit application form. I put the wrong resignation date in my work permit application.

It should be "July" but I put on "May". it just a typo.

I won't claim this period of work history. I just put this in my personal history. Does it matter if it mismatches with the work permit application?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi there,

I got my ITA last round and now collecting all documents and fulfilling the application.

I just recently found that there are several mistakes in my post-graduate work permit application (form IMM5710), which I submitted last year.

There is one period of work history mismatch with my work permit application form. I put the wrong resignation date in my work permit application.

It should be "July" but I put on "May". it just a typo.

I won't claim this period of work history. I just put this in my personal history. Does it matter if it mismatches with the work permit application?
There is a huge difference between July and May, so I think that could hardly be considered a typo.

You are supposed to be honest. If you provided wrong information before, then provide the accurate one now and explain this, they will surely be understanding about this.

Moreover, this seems like a small detail and should not lead to any issues.

Reactions: Xingan

Xingan

Apr 13, 2021
There is a huge difference between July and May, so I think that could hardly be considered a typo.

You are supposed to be honest. If you provided wrong information before, then provide the accurate one now and explain this, they will surely be understanding about this.

Moreover, this seems like a small detail and should not lead to any issues.
Yes! This experience I put in my personal history. It’s not required any documents now. Should I submit the explanation now? Where I can submit the documents?

thanks

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Yes! This experience I put in my personal history. It’s not required any documents now. Should I submit the explanation now? Where I can submit the documents?

thanks
Have you already applied. If so, via Webform and simply indicate that you noticed this error you had made in an earlier application. If not, do this in the letter of explanation you'll attach when submitting your application.

Reactions: Xingan

Xingan

Apr 13, 2021
Have you already applied. If so, via Webform and simply indicate that you noticed this error you had made in an earlier application. If not, do this in the letter of explanation you'll attach when submitting your application.
thank you so much

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi I have a similar question, I was employed with just 1 employer throughout the last 12 years , In my Schedule A form personal history I put the different dates based on my designation with that employer (All designations have same NOC codes) I realise for one designation I put June instead if July , In my employer ref letter it states from July 2018 to June 2020- IT Analyst but in Personal history i put June 2018 to June 2020 IT Analyst. Should I send a new Schedule A Form via webform