+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History vs Travel - Q's

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
All - Should the personal history include the dates of travel as well? since travel dates will already be there in the Travel History section, do we need to mention in Personal as well?

Apparently it says "leave no gaps in dates" So we got to mention again?

Bloodrose

Jan 5, 2010
Hamza Moazam said:
All - Should the personal history include the dates of travel as well? since travel dates will already be there in the Travel History section, do we need to mention in Personal as well?

Apparently it says "leave no gaps in dates" So we got to mention again?
If you went back packing for a year then yes. Otherwise if it is only the occasional trip for business/pleasure and you were employed or in education at the time, I doubt it's necessary.

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
Got it. But in the Travel history, i moved out of my home country (Pak) and started residing in (UAE), will that trip be counted and should i mark it as "On going"? i have the resident visa for UAE though.

Didona84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
I am not sure this is the way it should be, but for the changing of the country of residence I put a line which has the date of entry to the country until the date I got my residence permit in that country and wrote in the comments what happened (moved to X on ______ , got my residence permit on _____ etc.).