+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal history - form 5669, level of detail

RaeShumba

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi all,

I'm trying to gather how detailed one needs to be in personal history activities? I have travelled extensively for work over the past decade. I've managed to work out 84 border crossings in just the last 5 years for example. Must I put every single trip, even if less than a month? I also no longer have an expired passport with travel details from the beginning of this period (2010 - 2013) and so would struggle to remember. Any advice greatly appreciated

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hi all,

I'm trying to gather how detailed one needs to be in personal history activities? I have travelled extensively for work over the past decade. I've managed to work out 84 border crossings in just the last 5 years for example. Must I put every single trip, even if less than a month? I also no longer have an expired passport with travel details from the beginning of this period (2010 - 2013) and so would struggle to remember. Any advice greatly appreciated
My wife lives in a border town and crosses the border regularly. Her passport was blocked with stamps. Following advice here on the forums I sat down and traced her movements trying to give an account for every crossing that was more then a few days long . It was an absolute nightmare . Not sure if it was necessary or not. certainly more information would be better then lingering questions but at the same time these people have workloads and volumes of superfluous info can’t be good. Can you write something like month 01-06 worked at x and crossed the border several times for this activity?