+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History and Address History Cut-Off - Schedule A Background Declaration

goldfinger

Nov 18, 2019
Hello,

Apparently I'm having a demon of a time in the details of this background declaration form.

The form asks for addresses and jobs in the past 10 years, or since the age of 18. What happens if you have personal history that goes beyond the 18/10 year cutoff? Do you just put your 18th birthday or the 10 year month with whatever you were doing at the time, or do you have to go back to the last "change point" so to speak, where you would have changed jobs, residences, etc.

I ask because I'm hoping that you only have to put the 10 year mark/18th birthday mark. My wife and I are working on this, and trying to out exactly when she moved into the home that she occupied at that point, or the job she held a million billion years ago, is a tremendous hassle and I don't think we can do it very accurately. Everything after the 10 year mark we have pretty accurate, however. I'm also just not sure what they expect to see on the form.

Thoughts?

Reactions: sharmgop

Crazywire

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
If you are younger than 28 years old, use 18 birthday cut off. However if you are 28years or older, put down the last 10years.

goldfinger

Nov 18, 2019
If you are younger than 28 years old, use 18 birthday cut off. However if you are 28years or older, put down the last 10years.
My wife is older than 28. So basically, her oldest items/entries on the personal history and address lists will start on 07/2010 regardless of the actual start date of those items?

Crazywire

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
You are not required to give more than 10 years of information. Basically your cut off will be July 2010.