+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal history/Address history - Express Entry

Rahul_Great

Dec 15, 2019
Hi All,

I need to fill out the profile including travel history and personal activities section in my profile, post ITA stage. For address history, I don't have the proofs of some of the addresses where I lived in the past 10 years. Also for personal history, I worked at a couple of places where I don't think I can get the proof or documentation, so it is as good as saying I am unemployed for the period. What should I do for such cases?

Joe44

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi All,

I need to fill out the profile including travel history and personal activities section in my profile, post ITA stage. For address history, I don't have the proofs of some of the addresses where I lived in the past 10 years. Also for personal history, I worked at a couple of places where I don't think I can get the proof or documentation, so it is as good as saying I am unemployed for the period. What should I do for such cases?
In your personal history mention all the jobs u had even if u dont have proof but in work history only include the jobs that are going to give u points that u got invited for. And if want can explain in yor letter of interest y u excluded those jobs out of the work history part.

Rahul_Great

Dec 15, 2019
In your personal history mention all the jobs u had even if u dont have proof but in work history only include the jobs that are going to give u points that u got invited for. And if want can explain in yor letter of interest y u excluded those jobs out of the work history part.
For work history, I have mentioned other employments which is more than enough work experience required to claim the highest points. Do I need to still explain the jobs not included in my work history in my letter? If I don't write this in the letter, is it any kind of misrepresentation?

Joe44

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
For work history, I have mentioned other employments which is more than enough work experience required to claim the highest points. Do I need to still explain the jobs not included in my work history in my letter? If I don't write this in the letter, is it any kind of misrepresentation?
No its not because you mentioned it in the personal history