Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
Any update about the glitch? It's been at least 5 days , still can't move forward in application.

Has anyone got any update?

uvarier06

Nov 11, 2023
Is there any further update to this issue? Any official update from IRCC when this will fixed? Can anyone share how they have submitted the application with this issues?

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
completed the personal details form of my dependents using the below trick,
Use the browser inspect element
1. Go to primary applicant's personal details -> Immigration history and citizenships section and inspect the HTML of the province and postal code
2. Copy the HTML of the province and postal code.
3. Go to dependent's personal details -> Immigration history and citizenships section and paste the copied HTML below the country of residence HTML
4. Enter the required values and click "Next". This will save the details.
Now click "Save and exit" and the dependent's personal details will be complete.
Note: If you are required to edit the personal details of the dependent again and save, you will have to do the same steps.

SumithaCan

Nov 29, 2020
completed the personal details form of my dependents using the below trick,
Use the browser inspect element
1. Go to primary applicant's personal details -> Immigration history and citizenships section and inspect the HTML of the province and postal code
2. Copy the HTML of the province and postal code.
3. Go to dependent's personal details -> Immigration history and citizenships section and paste the copied HTML below the country of residence HTML
4. Enter the required values and click "Next". This will save the details.
Now click "Save and exit" and the dependent's personal details will be complete.
Note: If you are required to edit the personal details of the dependent again and save, you will have to do the same steps.

I tried this and it worked - really smart btw! But my husband currently resides in England. Won't this be equal to providing incorrect data?? I'm not sure what kind of repercussions could follow.

Is your spouse residence Canada itself? Then i think that should be fine for you

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
This will only work if all the dependents are in Canada, if not, its worth to wait for one more day as the next maintenance is tonight on the system. So by tomorrow it should be fixed.

I tried this and it worked - really smart btw! But my husband currently resides in England. Won't this be equal to providing incorrect data?? I'm not sure what kind of repercussions could follow.

Is your spouse residence Canada itself? Then i think that should be fine for you