+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal details remain in progress after maintenance

praveen93

Nov 7, 2023
Looks like there is a mess up in their software update in Immigration history and citizenship section. The completeness check looking for The Province of Residence and the other is the Postal Code of Residence. Both are currently not visible for us to enter but are validated at their backend. These values are only available when we select the country of residence as Canada.

ams2410

Nov 9, 2023
I am having the same issue. Before it was completed and I have uploaded the documents but after the few days its showing in progress in personal detail. Please help in this regards. Thank you

kchrist

Nov 7, 2023
Has anyone succeed to go through this issue ?
I hear the talk of postal code but on my express entry portal there's no where to enter postal code
Anyone has any updates ?

danielsaade

Nov 8, 2023
Has anyone succeed to go through this issue ?
I hear the talk of postal code but on my express entry portal there's no where to enter postal code
Anyone has any updates ?
The postal code is only visible when selecting "Canada" as country of residence. Selecting any other country keeps your application in progress.

Ranjan16

Nov 9, 2023
Looking at other threads, this issue had already occurred in 2021 and in 2015 but I don't see a response in the thread.

emrah.kurdan

Nov 9, 2023
I'm facing the same issue. It seems to be related to the new fields, 'What is the province or territory of your primary place of residence?' and 'What is the postal code of your primary residence in this province or territory?' While I completed them for the main applicant, they don't appear for my spouse and child. Nothing happens when I click 'check for completeness,' and all sections show a green tick. I can't proceed to the next step to submit my documents. I reported this technical issue two days ago but haven't heard back yet.

Has anyone tried starting over to see if it resolves the problem? It's very frustrating!

JCanadaVan

Nov 8, 2023
This is what Immigration Canada posted to their FB today:

“Some applicants are experiencing issues using the Express Entry Profile Builder and are unable to submit their application. We are working urgently to resolve the issue and apologize for the inconvenience.”

kchrist

Nov 7, 2023
For me, l changed my residency.
That is from Ghana to Canada then I inserted the postal code of my sibling in Canada.
And then on the optional documents, I wrote I letter of explanation then I submitted.

umonteiro

Apr 14, 2022
Same case here, the system is indicating that the "Personal Details" section is "still in progress" for both my wife and my son. Curiously, my own section shows as complete.

I have attempted to resolve this by using the "Check for completeness" feature, but it does not provide any feedback or indication of missing information. I have also reviewed each field multiple times to ensure all necessary data is entered correctly, but the issue persists.

This situation is preventing me from progressing further with the application process

muneebahmedu

Nov 7, 2023
For me, l changed my residency.
That is from Ghana to Canada then I inserted the postal code of my sibling in Canada.
And then on the optional documents, I wrote I letter of explanation then I submitted.
Did you do in personal detail -> immigration and citizenship section, as I have to claim sibling points and i need to add brother in immediate family section and no postal code option is available here, really appreciate your response

May 3, 2016
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Med's Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
I am experiencing the same issue. I do not know how fast this would be resolved.