+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

personal checklist code and come to canada wizard

wildfiglane

Jan 3, 2013
I completed the "Come to Canada Wizard", to receive a Personal Checklist Code, I DID this wizard yet it does not give me a checklist code. I want to apply online to receive a Temporary Resident Permit , but I need this code first. any suggestions? Please help my cruise ship is leaving Vancouver June 17, for Alaska. I am a US citizen. I am told I need the TRP , I HAD TWO OWI 7 YEARS AGO, IN THE USA

soloman1776

Star Member
May 22, 2012
i am also in similar situation i have done all my permits online in past ,now i have to do pgwp but can't do it because of this checklist key ,i even dont know from where to find .and most of my info has changed ,since i transfered to another school aftr i came here

mac2000gh

Apr 7, 2010
Temporary Resident permit is not included in the Global Case Management System (GCMS) Released on December 15, 2012. Read the relevant portions of the bulletin 486

"With the deployment of the Global Case Management System (GCMS) Release 4.0 for e-Apps on December 15, 2012, applicants for Temporary Resident Visas, Visitor Extensions, Study and Work Permits, whether they are in Canada or abroad, will be able to submit their applications electronically. Applicants will be able to pay online, submit their applications online and upload their supporting documents. Applicants for other lines of business such as permanent residence, permanent resident travel documents and temporary resident permits, are not eligible to apply online at this time"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob486.asp.