+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PERMENANT RESIDENT

shravan55

Sep 29, 2015
hi
My friend worked in a trucking company they did lmo for him where he got closed workpermit for 1 yr , in that one year after completition of 8 months and before 9months total 17 months he filed pr as per lawyers suggestion ,after filling pr he left the job where 4 months is left in that (1yr closed work permit ) He got pr after 4 months and now after getting pr his empolyer is saying he got a mail from immigration asking him to show recent paystubs and the empolyer asking my friend to pay money for remaining for 4 months which he did not worked if my friend did'nt pay that money will he have any problem ? he is very worried will it has any effect on his permenant residence?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Not enough information for anyone to comment. How did you apply for PR? Through which program? Under some programs you are obligated to stay with your employer until you receive PR - for others you don't. Again, you will need to provide more information about how you applied for PR if you want anyone to help. If any work experience was falsified - your PR could be revoked.

shravan55

Sep 29, 2015
my friend applied under cec class in express entry on points base system he met all the criteria he wrote IELTS, he completed17 months of work experience with lmo he filed pr, after 1 month of filiing pr he left the company and wanted to move to IT feild ,at that time when he left the company neither his empolyer nor his lawyer told him about this issue and he is unaware of it , for that 4 months period he did'nt worked any where he was searching and now after getting his pr card his empolyer is asking him to pay the money for remaining for 4 months period,does he need pay that amount or if he does not pay he will any problem?