+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident visa

haggerkim

May 9, 2011
Hello Everyone

My wife Lives in Canada and also works there as a LPN, she recently applied for her Permanent Residence which she has just received updates from the CIO that the documents has been reviewed and deemed completed and is now sent off to the visa office for future processing,

My question is how long will it take from there before she receive any other words from the visa office and how long does this procedure normally take?

Im awaiting answers pls for as much help as possible just need to know how much longer i have to wait before all this come through therefore me and my daughter can go living with my wife as a family

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
plz post the noc under which she has applied....ur VO and other details ..if ur wife has an AEO or not

Members can only help u after tis details.

the process usually takes 6-12 months depending on VO

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
haggerkim said:
Hello Everyone

My wife Lives in Canada and also works there as a LPN, she recently applied for her Permanent Residence which she has just received updates from the CIO that the documents has been reviewed and deemed completed and is now sent off to the visa office for future processing,

My question is how long will it take from there before she receive any other words from the visa office and how long does this procedure normally take?

Im awaiting answers pls for as much help as possible just need to know how much longer i have to wait before all this come through therefore me and my daughter can go living with my wife as a family
Sorry....I forgot to mention that what u hve recd is called PER(Positive eligibilty review).

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
NOC stands for national occupation classification and as per CIC , there are 29 eligible occupations under which you can apply for FSW visa. U can apply if you have more than 1 yr exp in any of the 29 eligible occupations.

AEO is Arranged employment offer from a Canadian employer

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haggerkim said:
Hello Everyone

As others have said the visa office will acknowledge receipt of the application. The timing depends on the visa office involved. The total process timeline for 80% of the applications to be completed is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

V

vidya

Hi Jaggy 999,
Please read the post of Haggerkim.
He has clearly written his wife is working in Canada, so where does the question of AEO come?
Next he has stated his wife is a LPN so why ask a question of NOC.
For ur info Lpn is LiCENSED PRACTICAL Nurse.noc- 3233.

So plz read someone post clearly and then do reply if u know the right answer.

haggerkim

May 9, 2011
Thanks all for ur responses, and that u vidya for that clarification, it is exactly has how u stated it. im still here waiting an answer from cic and it now 7 mths and no ans :-[