AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Thanks for your assistance, I have created and linked the application but it didn't really say much, so I thought I'd come here and ask but with the x-mas period I do expect some delay in status updates...Cheers
Wait a couple of days.. normally take few days to change. GOOD LUCK

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Yes an ECAS is is opened - started processing on Dec 20..
Did you get any update ?? Thanks
Yes we received one email regarding one application out of 4 although this application and another one was received on the 30th while the other 2 on the 29th. So what do you think i should do now

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Yes we received one email regarding one application out of 4 although this application and another one was received on the 30th while the other 2 on the 29th. So what do you think i should do now
Probably nothing to do for now, just wait.

In my parent's case, after 3 months of waiting we got a confirmation email for my mom's application but not for my dad's so I was wondering why. Then in a week my dad's application was returned in the mail unfortunately :( - all because we accidentally forgot to put application date on the last page under the signature :-(

So, I had to resend it and it went back into the queue:-( So disappointing - I wish they could have checked for those basic issues right away, not after 3 months of waiting in the queue

Really hope it is not your scenario but thought I'd share just in case (for some people it was about pictures being not up to standard etc)

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Probably nothing to do for now, just wait.

In my parent's case, after 3 months of waiting we got a confirmation email for my mom's application but not for my dad's so I was wondering why. Then in a week my dad's application was returned in the mail unfortunately :( - all because we accidentally forgot to put application date on the last page under the signature :-(

So, I had to resend it and it went back into the queue:-( So disappointing - I wish they could have checked for those basic issues right away, not after 3 months of waiting in the queue

Really hope it is not your scenario but thought I'd share just in case (for some people it was about pictures being not up to standard etc)
thats disappointing =( , after 3 months they inform whats missing and you have to wait in queue. but the good thing that now its not taking them 3 months to open the application and process it. Since Christmas and new years are near, i hope we receive something regarding the other PR applications =) Lets hope that they all get approved since my fiance was taking care of the 4 applications and if one got processed then hopefully (fingers crossed) the others gets processed and nothing really to worry about. Im just anxious cause we are supposed to get married in July abroad and the only thing we are waiting for is the PR. =(

ifti979

Nov 1, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
I have been going through this forum and want to let everyone know that they do not send e mail always as i received none but got my PR card. sent application on 3 October and received card on December 17. PR card design is also changed now. Thanks everyone

Sydkadra

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
6- The status today (18/Dec/2018) has been changed to "complete" and the card has been mailed to the address.
7- The PR Card received via mail on the home address on 22/December/2018 . The whole process is fully complete now. Thank you and good luck and quick completion for all those who are awaiting their renewed PR Cards.

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
I have been going through this forum and want to let everyone know that they do not send e mail always as i received none but got my PR card. sent application on 3 October and received card on December 17. PR card design is also changed now. Thanks everyone
Hello, so you haven't received anything at all not even an email that they received on the 3rd of October?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Updating my info..
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 15, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 12, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on December 12, 2018
  4. Your car was sent by mail Dec 17
Received today Dec 21. Oakville. Ontario
One family member missing.. we applied 4.. just 3 cards received..
Hopefully come next week.
I asked for a name change .. and It was not processing.. just need to summit the documents again. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL PROCESS MY REQUEST THIS TIME.
Very unfortunate to hear that. Make sure that you sent in a reissue request for a PR card to update the name change, using the following link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/request-reissue-permanent-resident-card.html

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Thank you!.. I would do that.. btw Today I received the PR card for one of my kids, so everybody Ok now. Happy Holidays..
That is good to hear. Happy holidays to you & family.

Reactions: yanesrahn

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
I applied for my card under urgent basis after my August application was sent back to me end of November. I fly out December 18th so I was extremely happy with how fast things WERE moving along. I thought at this rate I could have my card by Thursday Dec 13th. However there has been no movement in the production part of things. You would think this would be the part that moves faster than the actual process of the application.

Application Received Dec 4th
Processed Dec 5th
Sent for production Dec 6th

At this point I don’t think I will get it before my trip. Anyone else have their card sent out for production on the 6th?
Hello, I was wondering what documents you sent under urgent basis ?