Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
Is anybody here with Aug -(15-25th) that has DM and has received PR card? Thanks
Yes, similAr case here... called them yesterday, said the card is in production and may take upto a month to see completed status... dont worry

paul2587

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes, similAr case here... called them yesterday, said the card is in production and may take upto a month to see completed status... dont worry
Agreed. CIC experienced problems with the PR card production line/process back in October and there appear to be some lingering effects. I don't know what fixes they implemented but their PR card production does not seem to be back up to normal speed. Combine that with rolling Canada Post strikes across the country for the last few weeks and it makes sense that things are very slow right now. If you received your AOR email without an additional query and ECAS shows DM, I wouldn't worry about it unless you're short on time before a trip.

shinghotra91

Nov 23, 2018
Any udate?
Sent mine August 24 and haven't received an AOR.

I think i sent my application to the PO Box address using registered mail

Will it make any difference?
Since you have already past 92 days, I recommend you to resubmit your application. I am also going to wait for 92 days + 1 week and if I don't hear anything from them, I will resubmit my app as URGENT. I will include a letter with explanation.

Ultraman

Jan 26, 2018
Ultraman, any updates? i just can't believe the pace at which this process works.
Sent a web mail to IRCC and got a reply within 2 days. The card is still in production without any added documents required. ......Waiting continues.......

omg123

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Sent a web mail to IRCC and got a reply within 2 days. The card is still in production without any added documents required. ......Waiting continues.......
the frustration is not knowing what the truth is. i was advised the same each time i called and emailed. My application was approved and confirmed via email. Then got photo retakes request after 5 wks being in "production status". now who knows how long it would take to get the retakes approved and uploaded to their system... mid october in productions seem to be lingering in that status making you wonder if there is a process breakdown somewhere. haven't seen alot of complete statuses lately in this forum.

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
finally I received my PR Card in mail today.
Good luck everyone
Aug 15 application received
Oct 30 Aor
Nov 4 DM
Nov 22 pr card mailed
Nov 27 pr card received
105 days process

kasra8888

Nov 24, 2018
the frustration is not knowing what the truth is. i was advised the same each time i called and emailed. My application was approved and confirmed via email. Then got photo retakes request after 5 wks being in "production status". now who knows how long it would take to get the retakes approved and uploaded to their system... mid october in productions seem to be lingering in that status making you wonder if there is a process breakdown somewhere. haven't seen alot of complete statuses lately in this forum.
Why did they ask you to retake photo? Is it because something was wrong with the photo or the photo was getting too old?

Vera2018

Nov 28, 2018
Good luck everyone
Oct 30 Aor
Nov 4 DM
Nov 22 pr card mailed
Nov 27 pr card received
105 days process
You are so lucky! Congratulations!
I have almost the same timeline, but mine is still DM. Called the service line and was told card in production... Winter break is coming, and I don't know whether I can buy the ticket... Becoming hopeless about receiving it before mid-December.

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Good luck everyone
Oct 30 Aor
Nov 4 DM
Nov 22 pr card mailed
Nov 27 pr card received
105 days process

@kamil, did you get an email from them saying your PR card has been mailed or you just saw the update on ECAS? Thx

PEQ2013

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
I have been checking ecas everyday; status changed to complete this morning! I am so relieved. I wish everyone good luck with their wait.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 7, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 14, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 14, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 27, 2018.

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
I have been checking ecas everyday; status changed to complete this morning! I am so relieved. I wish everyone good luck with their wait.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 7, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 14, 2018.

same here, I got this today, good luck everyone!
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 17, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 9, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 9, 2018.
cheers

Am_4_life2000

Nov 15, 2018

Was urs under DM and than u got no.4 point.

Am_4_life2000

Nov 15, 2018
same here, I got this today, good luck everyone!
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 17, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 9, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 9, 2018.
cheers
Was urs under DM ?? Than pint 4 came.