+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Renewal Timeline 2018

Bleuxu008

Sep 11, 2018
Hello Sir/Mam, quick question what documents they requested?? Because whenever they request documents that means that PR is going to go for secondary renewal but you got decision in one month....and about an year ago it took 6-12 months for renewal candidates...... that’s unbelievable.....
I didn't go through the secondary review. They just requested the complete copy of passport, I94 and entry/exit record and proof of stay in Canada. I was surprised that it only took one more month than needed

Pregunta

Oct 30, 2018
I received canada post notification that my application had been signed for Sep 14, how long after will my application show up online?

D

Deleted member 103187

My application showed decision made on Oct 24. When will the card be mailed to me and when will it show complete. I was hoping to call them only if nothing changes after 2 weeks. It’s been 6days so far

Compro

Oct 10, 2018
Candoit
Compro
Oranpier
Omg123

Any Update?

Because like most of you I've been impatient and would like an update, I called the number posted in this thread and waited for 40 mins on the phone. I was told that our cards are in production now. Rep also said they need to check for errors still and I should give it a few weeks as cards will be mailed by regular mail. Would anyone here know what 'errors' she meant? Or was that just a standard reply?

Last edited:

saturn44

Feb 12, 2013
Because like most of you I've been impatient and would like an update, I called the number posted in this thread and waited for 40 mins on the phone. I was told that our cards are in production now. Rep also said they need to check for errors still and I should give it a few weeks as cards will be mailed by regular mail. Would anyone here know what 'errors' she meant? Or was that just a standard reply?
A few weeks! That is gross!

omg123

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
I had the same response last week. could be a QA process I guess. let's hope for good news by end of this week..fingers crossed

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
Finally just received my AOR through email... thank GOD!
Received application on Aug 15 2018

I am still not able to check my status on E-case :/
but when i linked my application to my account i can see this progress.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: Not applicable.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Not applicable.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

baharina

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march2006
File Transfer...
sep2010
Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
I didn't go through the secondary review. They just requested the complete copy of passport, I94 and entry/exit record and proof of stay in Canada. I was surprised that it only took one more month than needed
What was ur online status before sending requested docs? DM or inproscess?
Thanks

LIZZFLU

Apr 18, 2018
Finally mailed my daughter's application
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 23, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 16, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 16, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on October 29, 2018.

saturn44

Feb 12, 2013
My spouse's application: Status COMPLETE
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 26, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 18, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 18, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on October 30, 2018.
My own application: Status still DECISION MADE (we sent our applications together)
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 18, 2018.

Ultraman

Jan 26, 2018
My spouse's application: Status COMPLETE
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on October 30, 2018.
My own application: Status still DECISION MADE (we sent our applications together)
your timeline and status are very similar to mine. Waiting......