+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Renewal Timeline 2018

inabsentia2

Sep 7, 2018
Finally, received my AoR and was able to link my application to my account.

Strangely, I still don't see anything on ECAS but can view my application in my account.

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018

Strangely, I still don't see anything on ECAS but can view my application in my account.
Congrats!! finally August applicant received AOR, I hope i will get my AOR by next week :D

tamichar

Oct 24, 2018

Thank you so much for this update. Prompted me to check my application status online and I can finally see that they received my application on August 2nd.

Reactions: kamil123

daya11

Oct 24, 2018
Applied in July 10,
Online status states "Decision Made". When click on this get following:
Received July xx, AOR Oct 10. Start Processing Oct 10.
It is not changing for many days. Why IRCC is not able to process? Online published processing time is so misleading. It suppose to be updated weekly but the last update was on Oct 14. the processing time was 79 days before but now it 107 days. May be everybody should email to MPs.

inabsentia2

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you so much for this update. Prompted me to check my application status online and I can finally see that they received my application on August 2nd.
No worries. Do you see it on ECAS or in your linked account? I still don't get anything on ECAS..

rie_n

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Finally, the wait is over for me.

Since the status changed to "COMPLETE" and my card was sent out last Friday Oct 19, I received the card in mail (Oct 24). Just in time for my trip on Nov 3rd.

June 25 Applicant, FYI.

I wish a smooth processing for every single one of you!

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
FYI: Status link says 'Complete':

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 11, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 11, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on October 24, 2018.

Last edited: