Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hi Everyone. I sent my application to renew my PR card on Aug 26. I later realized that I did not inlcude a photocopy of my current PR Card in my application (it was not mentioned in the checklist!). Do anyone know if my application can still be processed under such circumstance.
I also forget to include the back of pr card and the passport page which has the expired date and it’s so frustrating because they wait 3 months to open application.

Gus17

Sep 28, 2018
Urgent PR renewal:
Application Received: August 25th
AOR: 17th Sept
DM: 18th Sept (Inside says started processing sept 18th)
Called IRCC: Your card has been sent for printing and will be mailed.
How long do u guys think it will take more? Any VIP or Experienced members here could predict?
Hi there, did you received your pr card? If so can you please tell me when you received it? My status is showing as started processing on oct 13. So I just want to know how many more days it will take. I replied as urgent request.

baharina

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march2006
File Transfer...
sep2010
Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
RECEIVED JUNE 21- AOR OCT 4TH - CARD SENT BY MAIL OCT 12TH

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
The lick in my ECAS says Decision made:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 11, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 11, 2018.

Reactions: JC_Calgary

LIZZFLU

Apr 18, 2018
Hi, Just wondering where did you took your photos? I believe a lot of people who took their photos at Shoppers Drugmart , Their application were sent back to them.
it wasn't because of the pictures. They said I didn't include a copy of my identification ( I included a copy of my driver's licence instead of my passport; so I resent it with a copy of my travel passport)

LIZZFLU

Apr 18, 2018
Why do they take so long to open application? My spouse application was receive on September 17 and I forgot to include a copy of the back of the Pr card and I also miss one page on the passport where the expired date is so I hoping they will just asked for it but it’s seems that like returning application so I will wait and see.
yea it's just ridiculous and frustrating.

Mary1976

Oct 1, 2018
My husband received his card last week.
I’m still D.M since Oct 4th.
Card is in production.
I wonder how long it takes for me to receive my card.
My current card got expired last Wednesday .
I’m June 11th applicant .
I couldn’t talk to an officer this morning due to a large number of people calling

Mano2009

Oct 16, 2018
Card is in production.
I couldn’t talk to an officer this morning due to a large number of people calling
My situation is very similar to yours .. my spouse got status updated to complete last Friday and card sent by mail .. I’m still in DM sine Oct 3rd, called them yesterday and they said Card sent for production 2 weeks ago !!

Mary1976

Oct 1, 2018
My situation is very similar to yours .. my spouse got status updated to complete last Friday and card sent by mail .. I’m still in DM sine Oct 3rd, called them yesterday and they said Card sent for production 2 weeks ago !!
Many thanks for your reply Mano2009
Let’s keep posted in case of any new status.
Wish you the best..

Compro

Oct 10, 2018
Card is in production.
Hello, I am curious because me and my spouse also sent our applications together in one envelope. In your case, are your days of stay within Canada in compliance with your residency obligation the same as your spouse's?

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent in 1st week of July. Just got AOR today. Ecas shows July 1st week which 1 month before I actually sent the application. As per AOR, they got the application on 2nd October. My wife ecas isn't updated.

Mary1976

Oct 1, 2018
Hello, I am curious because me and my spouse also sent our applications together in one envelope. In your case, are your days of stay within Canada in compliance with your residency obligation the same as your spouse's?
We both meet the RO .
We also sent in one envelope.
I guess each application follows a unique path no matter how many envelopes you send.
Wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: Compro

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Says Decision Made under permanent resident application status,
When I select Decision Made it brings me to a new page that states the following:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 2, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 15, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 15, 2018.

Gus17

Sep 28, 2018
The lick in my ECAS says Decision made:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 11, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 11, 2018.
My status is same decision made on oct 16. Do you know how many more days it will take to receive the card.