App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
hello friends, I just checked my email and I received AOR yest i.e. Sunday Sept 23. I checked my Ecas and it says Decision Made. When I click Decision Made this is what I see:
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 23, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on September 23, 2018.
That is great news. Hopefully by October, you will receive your PR card.

hargobinder

Oct 30, 2012
When you received the returned application by mail, you must have seen a letter enclosed in it explaining why your application was returned. Make sure you include this letter when you resend your application.
Make sure you update the application form with all the updated details including your employment history, address details and also change the date of submission to the date when you will mail the application.
Take the PR photo specification document to the photographer & inform them to take the photos as per the document specification.

The current PR card processing times is around 86 days. You can include a letter explaining that you have booked a flight by November 13 & the reason for the flights. Additionally, attach the corresponding flight ticket copies. There is still no guarantee that your PR card will be processed urgently. But it is worth a try. Good luck !!!
Yes , i am doing exactly as you mentioned.
Hi Hargobinder, sorry about the returned application. But see if you can sent it as urgent and just make sure all your info in the forms are updated.
Yeh now i will send as urgent. my application got rejected because of some stupid photographer's mistake.

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
That is great news. Hopefully by October, you will receive your PR card.
Thanks vishalv, Just hope there is no Canada post strike.

Last edited:

vnps1903

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hello Calgary, any progress in your app and card? Any update on e CAS ?I am Still on app received.Totally clueless .

CalgaryIPL

Apr 17, 2017
Hello Calgary, any progress in your app and card? Any update on e CAS ?I am Still on app received.Totally clueless .
Same her bud! App received is all i got too.. seeing someone from June 13th getting it makes me nervous and hopeful. I'm June 14th applicant.

robw

Mar 10, 2014
Just checked ecas. Looks like they just opened my file (June 27th). This is a relief since my citizenship application is in limbo.

Last edited:

Sandy11_1

Sep 17, 2018
Hang on, processing time is from the date they send notification that they got to the application?
not from the date they received from the mail service?
The processing time is from the date they received the application, not when they send the notification. Mine changed to DM on September 17th.

rie_n

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Just checked ecas. Looks like they just opened my file (June 27th). This is a relief since my citizenship application is in limbo.
Hi robw, I'm June 25 applicant here.
Can you specify what you mean by "looks like they just opened my file"?
Did the ecan changed to "application received" or "in process"?

Mine is just at "app received", fyi.

robw

Mar 10, 2014
Hi robw, I'm June 25 applicant here.
Can you specify what you mean by "looks like they just opened my file"?
Did the ecan changed to "application received" or "in process"?

Mine is just at "app received", fyi.
Application Received

I didn't actually get any emails from them though...not yet at least.

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Urgent PR renewal:
Application Received: August 25th
AOR: 17th Sept
DM: 18th Sept (Inside says started processing sept 18th)
Called IRCC: Your card has been sent for printing and will be mailed.
How long do u guys think it will take more? Any VIP or Experienced members here could predict?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Urgent PR renewal:
Application Received: August 25th
AOR: 17th Sept
DM: 18th Sept (Inside says started processing sept 18th)
Called IRCC: Your card has been sent for printing and will be mailed.
How long do u guys think it will take more? Any VIP or Experienced members here could predict?
Tough to say due to possible Canada Post strike.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Thanks vishalv, Just hope there is no Canada post strike.
Hoping that doesn't throw a wrench in the application process. Keeping fingers crossed.

LastEden

Dec 27, 2017
Hi everyone
I'm in deep concern here as I send my application on the 7th of June and still not get anything from them except that they have already recevied it.
I informed the call center and they send a message to Sydney on 14 June but no update yet on my account.
So worry that something is wrong .it's not a renewal application but a replacement as I didn' t receive my first card in the first time ( didn't stay enough time to get it) but also I didn't breach the RO.Is there something that I can do ?