+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Renewal Timeline 2018

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
Hi~ guys.
I think I am in trouble.
I sent my PR card renewal all documents on Aug 15.
And then I haven't gotten anything from them.
No email, and no return mail.
What problem to me??? Anyone have some ideas???
Its normal they open applications after 3-4 months then send AOR i have sent my application on Aug 13 we will receive AOR probably in early or mid of November.

Ultraman

Jan 26, 2018
Can any body tell me, if my application is returned back due to bad photograph, do they update that information in my account?
No. The whole application package will be returned to your mailing address. You have to resend the whole package with the new photo to IRCC and it will be placed at the back of the ques. Meaning you lost 3 months on the first queuing.

Glazersha

Sep 12, 2018
Goodmorning All!

This is my Timeline.

We recieved your application for a Permanent resident card on June 25,2018.
We sent your correspondence acknowledgment receipt of your application on October 10, 2018.
We started procecessing your application on October 10, 2018.
Your Permanent Residence card was sent by mail on October 17, 2018.

Hopefully I can get my card next week.

Last edited:

late

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Th
No. The whole application package will be returned to your mailing address. You have to resend the whole package with the new photo to IRCC and it will be placed at the back of the ques. Meaning you lost 3 months on the first queuing.
Thanks Ultraman.

I have an old account with CIC, when I applied for immigration.
I do not have access to that account. I even do not know how to get access because I have not use that after my immigration.
Now after submitting pr renewal application, I try to check application status through
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do, by using my PR card number and it returned me back to original CIC page. Can you explain me this? please.

Ultraman

Jan 26, 2018
Hi~ guys.
I think I am in trouble.
I sent my PR card renewal all documents on Aug 15.
And then I haven't gotten anything from them.
No email, and no return mail.
What problem to me??? Anyone have some ideas???
it is normal to not getting AOR before 3 months. My application arrived CIC on 26 July and I just got the AOR today. Don't worry. I think you will hear from them in 2 weeks.

Ultraman

Jan 26, 2018
Th

Thanks Ultraman.

I do not have access to that account. I even do not know how to get access because I have not use that after my immigration.
Now after submitting pr renewal application, I try to check application status through
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do, by using my PR card number and it returned me back to original CIC page. Can you explain me this? please.
it means that CIC has not yet started processing your application. Just wait.

late

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
it means that CIC has not yet started processing your application. Just wait.
Thanks again. You know what, I had send my application twice. 20 days after sending my first application, I realized that the photographs were wrong. so I instantly send second application. Have not heard anything for the second, assuming that , did something wrong with that application. Meanwhile received first application back. Now thinking to submit a 3rd. Besides waiting for another 4 months, do you think they can be annoyed with these repetitions?

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Th

Thanks Ultraman.

Check with UCI no.
For ecas status ...check with UCI No.

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Anyone status changed to complete or pr card sent line added whose process started on October 11 ?

Last edited:

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
Anyone status changed to complete or pr card sent line added whose process started on October 11 ?
Still stuck at "In Process". Processing started on Oct 11.

edwincca

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks again. You know what, I had send my application twice. 20 days after sending my first application, I realized that the photographs were wrong. so I instantly send second application. Have not heard anything for the second, assuming that , did something wrong with that application. Meanwhile received first application back. Now thinking to submit a 3rd. Besides waiting for another 4 months, do you think they can be annoyed with these repetitions?
an agent from the office suggests that if you send in a seperate payment, it will still be processed.