+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Renewal Timeline 2018

D

Deleted member 103187

Photographers are casual too .There are no recommended studios to avoid this issue.When (date)was your application received and returned? Any AOR by email?Usually they open after 3 month. Many applicants are anxious if they could too face this issue
First Application received July 31. Sent back to me mid August. There was no AOR.
Sent back application and it has just been received there today sept 10.

SamZam

Aug 22, 2018
First Application received July 31. Sent back to me mid August. There was no AOR.
When did you see the application received status on eCas for your first application ?

SamZam

Aug 22, 2018
Did you apply for urgent processing? Because they are still working on opening applications in late May and mid june. For July 31st, it is pretty quick to have an APPLICATION RECEIVED on eCas already

vnps1903

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hopefully u can see ur status now as the site is working .Most June early apps have been acknowledged it seems

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
My address was updated on ecas but still no AOR. Only ecas says App received on June 5th.

hargobinder

Oct 30, 2012
Hopefully u can see ur status now as the site is working .Most June early apps have been acknowledged it seems
hey vnps1903, i just checked online and its not showing anything. eagerly waiting for some kind of status changes to get an hope that they start processing my application. I have booked my flight in mid November to fly out of canada.

When did you applied your application.

vnps1903

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
hey vnps1903, i just checked online and its not showing anything. eagerly waiting for some kind of status changes to get an hope that they start processing my application. I have booked my flight in mid November to fly out of canada.

When did you applied your application.

vnps1903

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
31may. But a few members who applied in Jun, have informed they got AOR .Awaiting updates from all .Possibly they have received final approvals/cards .Pl keep posted when AOR e mail received or processing starts and completes.

Reactions: hargobinder