+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Photos for Landing Interview

Bahar Ali

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
@np08 : Thank you, I don't understand why CIC only need one stamped and named photo, but not both. Will both photos make more sense in case lose one?

Did they glue one of your photo on their COPR copy?
There for you should keep 8 photo 4 make with stump rest normal after that you can keep no issue its not too xpensive i think.once i got PR will keep more then required.

momo2018

Jan 8, 2018
@momo2018 : Did you have all details (name, DOB, studio address, and date) on the back of both photos? Did you complete your landing and receive your PR card? Thank you.
As other said already it really doesnt matter if you stamp 1 or 2. I stamped 2 and got my PR. The important thing is to follow all measurements as instructed. They did send back my first photos cause it was too small. Do that and youll be fine.

canada1405

Feb 1, 2018
As other said already it really doesnt matter if you stamp 1 or 2. I stamped 2 and got my PR. The important thing is to follow all measurements as instructed. They did send back my first photos cause it was too small. Do that and youll be fine.
They are very picky about the photos. So I should have two stamped photos and write my name and date of birth on both photos.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
They are very picky about the photos. So I should have two stamped photos and write my name and date of birth on both photos.
They're really not. The instructions are quite clear and straightforward. The photo studio you go to will handle all the technicalities, from photo size to stuff like not smiling or wearing glasses or whatnot. Back of one photo needs a stamp which is also something they already know at the photo studio (assuming you're taking pics in Canada, if not you can show them the instruction sheet).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

You've posted in five different threads about a stamp on a photo, continuously stressing over it even after getting straightforward answers from multiple people (and even after already sending them one set of required photos when you first applied so it's not even the first time you're doing it). I'm really not sure what you're looking to hear.

canada1405

Feb 1, 2018
@np08 : Thank you for your help. I can't remember first set I sent CIC had two stamped photos, or just one stamped photo. I just remembered i wrote my name and DOB on the back.

So I guess submitting a set of two stamped photos AND a set of one stamped photo & other one blank are both accepted.

I don't understand why they need a photo with blank on the back.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
@np08 : Thank you for your help. I can't remember first set I sent CIC had two stamped photos, or just one stamped photo. I just remembered i wrote my name and DOB on the back.

So I guess submitting a set of two stamped photos AND a set of one stamped photo & other one blank are both accepted.

I don't understand why they need a photo with blank on the back.
They require one stamped. If you give more than what they require (two stamped), it's fine. As long as you have that one stamped at least, you'll be fine.