+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Card Renewal Issue

MarcusErectus

Nov 14, 2019
Hi, I have sent my PR card renewal form by mail on March 15th this year and I still haven't heard anything from cic nor I can check anything regarding its status. Everytime I check the status online, it just shows my son's sponsorship application but absolutely nothing about my PR card renewal. I tried contacting cic via phone and it's always on "line busy" with a busy tone. What can I do to check my PR card renewal status itself? Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi, I have sent my PR card renewal form by mail on March 15th this year and I still haven't heard anything from cic nor I can check anything regarding its status. Everytime I check the status online, it just shows my son's sponsorship application but absolutely nothing about my PR card renewal. I tried contacting cic via phone and it's always on "line busy" with a busy tone. What can I do to check my PR card renewal status itself? Thank you.
1. Posted processing time is 84 days, plus mailing time. You should be close.

MarcusErectus

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks PMM, but I want to know if there is any way I can check the status of PR card renewal, something that would say "In process on 06/10/2021" or something like that.

MarcusErectus

Nov 14, 2019
Did you submit any web form?
I filled up the webform and printed it out and mailed it through Canada Post. I called about 2 weeks ago and they say that it might get delayed because of covid and this is normal, they say.

I check online there is nothing on my records there about my PR renewal.

SheikhAhmed

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
D
I filled up the webform and printed it out and mailed it through Canada Post. I called about 2 weeks ago and they say that it might get delayed because of covid and this is normal, they say.

I check online there is nothing on my records there about my PR renewal.
Did you send your renewal application to the Sydney office? If so, did you track it by canda post and when was the application delivered there

MarcusErectus

Nov 14, 2019
D

Did you send your renewal application to the Sydney office? If so, did you track it by canda post and when was the application delivered there
Yes. Just got an email acknowledging receipt of PR application this morning, it says they've received it on March 23, literally 8 days after I mailed it. Took them 4 months to send me AoR.

sherzod

May 27, 2014
Tashkent
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged 09.03.2015
Nomination.....
PER 29.03.2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SLU on 26.03.2015 but updated on 06.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
My application was received on April 6, still no acknowledgment till this moment. Hopefully soon.
Any updates on your application? I have sent my application on June 1, 2021. No AOR till now.

ndynb

Apr 19, 2015
Hello everyone. My application seems to have reached on Sep 23rd according to cabnada post but i get that at least one person got the AOR 4 months later.
* what is the situation for others?
* for those who got the AOR, how long does it take to get the card after the AOR acknowledgment ?
Thanks