+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Application ( Status)

cantikmi

Jun 2, 2018
Hi guys, I am just wondering if I could get any help in here.

I applied for PR under PNP Category and CIC received my application May 25 2017 up until now I haven't got any medical request. I am single, no dependent in my application. I called their phone support and they said that my medical has been extended til feb 2019, and I dont know if that is the medical Ive had back Nov 2016 on my temporary work permit because like what I said I haven't got any med req for my PR. There are certain people here in our town that got the req earlier than me even if I submitted my application first hmmm so..... This is what my online account says.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documen
ts We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

THANKS. WILL APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S COMMENT

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Recommend you post in the PNP section of the forum.

lingliang

Aug 4, 2018
I have applied for my pemanent residence under PNP within Canada in October, 2017 and received medical request on April 16. My status just changed to "Decision Made" on Aug 1st but I didnt receive any email or mail yet. Here is my status updates:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 23, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 22, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2017.
  4. Medical results have been received. I hope this can help you have some ideas and every case is different.